What song they would be

A/N: This is just to keep you guys updated :)

Aries- Flashlight ~ Jessie J

Taurus- Drag me down ~ One Direction

Gemini- On my mind ~ Ellie Goulding

Cancer- Like I'm gonna loose you ~ Megan Trainor ft. John legend

Leo- Love myself ~ Hailee Steinfeld

Virgo- Say you love me ~ Jessie Ware

Libra- Fools ~ Troye Sivan

Scorpio- The great big storm ~ Nate Ruess

Sagittarius- The hills ~ The Weekend

Capricorn- Locked away ~ Adam Levine

Aquarius- Toxic (Cover) ~ Melanie Martinez

Pisces- Same old love ~ Selene Gomez

A/N: Sooo I need some advice, There's this guy I like he's my best friend and I already know that he likes me too, but a few weeks ago before homecoming this girl told me he was going to ask me to go with him, I got really excited and happy. So I waited and waited, and nothing, not even a message, he wouldn't even talk to me. So I went to that girl and asked why he hadn't asked me yet, she said that he had girlfriend a while ago, that kinda broke my heart.

Shortly home coming comes around and I seen him with her and she looked good and that made feel like a sack of potatoes. I actually walked pasted him like a million times and he didn't notice me at all.

Then a few days later he starts talking to me again, and I told my friend about everything. She told me that she already knew everything and that he even asked her for advice on how to ask me to homecoming. And she also told me that his girlfriend broke up with him. Although he broke my heart my feelings are really strong for him still, and my mom said that if he ever asks me out to say no, but I really want to say (if he does).  What do you guys think? Yes or No?

Please Vote and Comment your opinion, It would really mean the Galaxy to me. Bye :) :P