Jurassic Park pt.5

"How long does it take to get a purse?" Aquarius groans walking back and forth in the lobby.

"Just as long as it takes you to stop bugging the crap out of me." Sagittarius says reading a brochure. Aquarius rolls his eyes and leans against the wall tapping his foot. "Can you not do that, thanks." She says flipping to the back side of the brochure.

Aquarius stops. "Whats your problem?" He takes a few steps towards her.

"I thought it was pretty obvious." She says setting the brochure down, looking up at him in his green eyes.

"No, I mean what's your problem with me?" Sagittarius scoffs at his remark.

"Are you serious? You really don't know?" Aquarius looked at the ground thinking. His thinking was interrupted by the elevator doors opening, it was Aries, Leo, and a petite Pisces.

"Are you guys ready." Aries says dragging Pisces towards the lobby like a child.

"Yeah." Sagittarius says happily with a smile that Aquarius already knows is fake. He stares at her with eyes full of anger, sadness and confusion. Sagittarius just followed behind them to the cab trying to not acknowledge his stare. Sadly there is only room for three in the cab Sagittarius is in. He goes into the next cab with Pisces.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and the wait. Also I just wanted to say thank you for your guys advice about my guy problem. I really appreciated it I know I didn't say it before, but I just want you guys to know that I really appreciated it, :)

Please Vote and Comment it would mean the Galaxy to me. bye :)