Chapter Seventeen- Part two: The birthday ball

Emma's POV

The doors open and me and Killian walk down the stairs first. All of the guests clapped and we stood beside my parents to wait for Freya and Liam. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Duke's and duchess's and your Majesty's. Announcing Prince Liam James Jones and Princess Freya Eva Jones for their birthday ball." The announcer shouts. The doors open again and Freya and Liam are standing holding hands together. They start to walk down the steps together and when they reach the bottom everyone bows and curtseys. Freya runs up to my parents and hugs them. "Its good to see you grandma and grandpa! Where's Neal?" Freya says after hugging them. "He went to get us drinks. I missed your little faces." My dad said. Neal, who was now 10 years old ran up behind my parents and handed them their drinks. "Neal!" Liam shouted. They both run up to each other and high five.

The music started a few minutes later and everyone began dancing. Freya and Liam began to dance and we danced for hours on end. Then Freya runs over to the drinks table and Liam walks up to us. "I'm having so much fun mommy and daddy." Liam says smiling.

All of a sudden we hear a very loud, traumatizing scream."HELP! MOMMY, DADDY!" Freya screams. "FREYA?" Killian shouts. We ran over to the table to see someone dressed in black grabbing and pulling at Freya's hand. "Let go of her!" I screamed. I ran over to try and take his hand of her when all of a sudden Freya's hand starts to heat up like crazy. "Freya?!" I asked. Then next thing I know I've been thrown back on the ground and it all goes black.

Killian's POV

"HELP! MOMMY, DADDY!" We hear Freya scream. "FREYA!!" I shout. Me and Emma run over to where we hear the screams coming from. A man dressed in a black cloak had Freya's hand locked tight in his and was dragging her towards the door. "Let go of her!" Emma shouts. Emma runs over to them and trues to take his hand off her. "Freya?!" Emma asks worried. I had no idea what was going on. Next thing a big yellow flash comes from Freya's hand and it sends Emma and the cloaked man across the ballroom. Emma hit her head hard of the ground and passed out there and then.

"Mommy!!! What did I do?!" Freya shouts running over to Emma. "Emma!!!" I shout as I ran over too. I lifted her head of the ground and cradle her in my arms. A butler runs over to help. "Please clear everyone out, and get a doctor please!" I say to him. The ballroom starts to clear up and guards arrest the cloaked man. Snow and charming decided to take Liam and Neal out of the ballroom too but Freya refused to leave. "Daddy, what did I do? I'm a monster." Freya tells me. Me and a few doctors bring Emma up to our room. She was still unconscious from hitting her head. "Freya you are not a monster. Mommy is going to be fine." I say. I sit beside Emma on the bed dabbing a wet towel on her forehead to cool her head.

Liam walked in a few minutes later with Snow, Charming and Neal. "Is mommy okay?" Liam asks. "Mommy will be fine. I promise" I say hugging Liam. "Killian, do you want us to bring the twins to our castle tonight? So you can look after Emma?" Snow asks. "If you wouldn't mind. It would help out a lot. Bring them back round tomorrow if it's okay." I reply.

After helping the twins pack I go back to the bedroom and Emma's eyes were still closed. A doctor was checking her head for anything life threatening. "She's just unconscious from the force she hit her head at. She should wake up soon." The doctor says before leaving. "Oh Emma, you need to wake up. I can't tell Freya about all this by myself." I said to her. It made me worry. Freya had no idea what she just revealed about herself and now what she could become.

Authors note: New chapter! Starting to get back on task now with updating everyday again. I missed writing these chapters before I published them!

Now last nights episode crushed my little cs heart