Chapter Twenty Eight: Deadline drama

Emma's POV

It had been a week since had last seen Freya. I was terrified about her threats. It didn't sound like her at all. It didn't sound like the sweet innocent girl I watched growing up in a blink of an eye. I hadn't interacted with anyone this past week as I was terrified I would hurt them with my so called dark magic.

"Emma?.... Emma love." Killian walks into the bedroom calling me. "What?" I snapped. "Emma, you can't keep locking yourself inside this room. This kingdom needs you, Liam needs you, I need you. And most importantly Freya needs you" Killian says standing on the balcony beside me. "Freya wants nothing to do with me. So how does she need me?" I explained. "Because, she needs her mother's support. Here, a letter came for you." He handed me a white envelope and I sat on the bed to open it. I ripped it open slowly and looked inside. Freya pirate ship necklace.

"What was inside?" Killian asks as we walk back onto the balcony. "Freya necklace..." I said as my eyes begin to water. "The necklace we gave her on her 6th birthday? The one with the pirate ship on it?" Killian asks confused. I nod and begin crying heavily. "What do we do Killian?" I said crying into his shoulder. "Emma.." I hear him groan. "Killian?" I look up at him. I then looked down and there was an arrow through his side.

"Killian!" I shouted as he fell to the balcony floor. I could tell by then look on his face he was in pure agony. I know how it feels. "Killian, it's okay. Your gonna be okay." I said to him. I stood up and looked over the balcony to see if I could find the shooter. But my eyes were too watery for me to see properly. I went to Killian who was lying on the ground still in a lot of pain.

"Killian." I said placing my hand on his cheek. "I'm okay." He groaned. "Killian, you've been shot with an arrow. Your loosing blood. We need to get you to the hospital." I said looking him in the eyes. "Just use your magic." He barely made out. "I can't. I'll turn fully dark again and I won't do that to my family." I cried. " going to go get someone." I stood up and ran towards the door.

"Emma.. Wait." He groaned. "What is it?" I asked turning around and falling to the ground beside him. "I'm not gonna make it. And I want you to be here when I go." He explained to me. "Killian no. Your not going to die. I promise." I said to him. "You can bring Freya out of the darkness without me. You can do it Swan." He breathes heavily. "No. I do need you, Killian don't leave me please." I cried.

"I love you Emma." He mumbled. "I love you too." I cried harder.

He took his last breath and closed his eyes. "No!!!" I said covering my mouth. My true love gone in a blink of an eye. I kissed his cheek and made a bouquet of roses from my magic. I placed them on his chest and then placed my head on his shoulder and lay beside him.

Freya's POV

It had been a week since my visit to my parents castle. I had spent my time alone in the dark ones castle, well my castle now as Rumple calls it. Rumple had put me to a task of reading books in the library on dark spells and of course more information on the curse I am prophesied to enact. He also challenged me to find the heart that I need to crush for the curse.

I decided I had spent too long in the castle and got my cloak on to go into the forest for a breather.

As I walked deeper into the forest I hear running on the other side of the trees that were on my left side. I had no idea what this person running was doing so I wanted to take a peek. As I pushed through branches and leaves I first noticed my parents marble castle that was sparkling because of the sunset behind me. Iade out two figures standing on the balcony. My parents. Secondly I noticed a cloaked man with a bow and arrow in his hand.

He took his aim towards the castle. It didn't take me too long to realize what he was doing. Before I could say anything he wiped his hand over the arrow and it enchanted it. "Stop!!!" I shouted. But I was too late.

I follow the arrow with my eyes and it entered the balcony my parents were standing on. Someone then fell to the ground. I had been hit with the biggest amount of anger ever. I ran up behind the cloaked figure and pushed him to the ground.

"What did you do!" I shouted. The man took his cloaks hood off revealing his face

"Rumpelstiltskin?!" I shouted. "Hello dearie." He said chuckling. "You just shot one of my parents!" I screamed at him. "I know I did. Your father to be precise." He smiled. He stood back up and threw the cloak off.

"Why did you do that?!" I shouted at him. "Because. You still haven't found out what heart you need for this curse. Your deadline to know was sundown today and since I didnt get news that you got a heart. I'm starting to kill off people to help you realize. " he smiled. "Its uncalled for! I never knew I had a deadline." I replied shouting still. "Whoops. I guess I should've told you earlier. You know now though." He giggled.

He wiped his hand and we appeared back in the library. "Sit down." He pulled out my heart from where ever he had it and spoke into it. I had no choice but to sit down on a wooden chair that was near the large table in the library.

"You know. If this prophecy doesn't happen. Your fate, our fate, everyone's fate isn't sealed." He tells me. "I don't know what to do!" I shouted crying. "You do! Your just not doing it!" He shouted. "I don't want to do it..." I whispered. "You. have. no. choice." He explained. He walked out of the library, closed the doors behind him and locked the door. I ran up behind him but he locked the door before I could do anything.

I fell against the door on the floor and curled up. I cried heavier. I always seemed to cry nowadays. I just wanted to go home now. I didn't want to enact the curse anymore.

|New chapter! Sorry its been a while, I've been really busy. Again I know.

Hope you liked this chapter |

The life we always wanted (2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara