chapter 6

It's been two weeks since you have come to the glade you have learned quite a lot from alby and things seem to be fitting together more clearly now Newt watches from a distance most of the time in till you make eye contact with him then he disappears its kinda odd you think to your self.for the last two weeks you have slept by newts side or well at least in the general area the same dream every night wakes you up "Newt you scream" and that's all you hear you see people across screams from you a tall thin lady whispering something to Newt and then you see Newt approach you and say "it's time" you pull him into a hug and then he kisses You and that's when you wake up to the ringing of newts name in your ears why you think to your self as you are sitting down against the trunk of a tree near where you sleep when you hear some one speak up from behind you " carter... Are you okay?" you look up to find Newt looking at the ground hands in his pocket You stand up and walk over to him "Newt...I..I remember you I don't know how or why but it's you and the thought will not leave the only thing I'm worried about is you" he looks up taken back by your words " this dream every night screaming your name seeing you and a lady. You keep repeating it's time and then and..." you trail off He steps closer to you and looks at you "and then I kiss you..?" you look at him confused how did he know " I remember you too and I don't know how to handle it one day You never existed to me and the next your my whole world.." you look at him shocked by what he just said but the words are so familiar coming from his mouth he grabs your hand and places his hand on your hip "carter" he whispers " there's something since day one I've felt wasn't right but then again I don't know something about you I can't lose I can't be with out" and with those words he pulls You in and kisses you you tense up but then slowly feel the familiar taste of his lips and his arms around you and you relax and close your eyes enjoying every second of it only to see the words flash in your mind "my whole world".