Run

"Lucy.."

The world was blurred all I could see was white. I twisted and turned swiveling my head to try and find the voice.

"Luucy"

It came from all directions I felt it ring inside my head. Sharp pains erupted through out my body as I continued to struggle.

"Lucy"

Everything went still I couldn't move. The voice started whispering the it became millions of voices they all started to scream in agony. The once white void started to fill up with the a sluggish liquid.  I felt it pool and cover my feet and it kept rising. It was thick,warm ,and sticky. I felt tears swell in my eyes as the familiar metallic smell filled my senses. Blood.
I was suddenly  able to move, blood was all the way up to my chin. I tried to swim up to at least level and stay above but I felt something yank on my leg. It happened so fast I had no idea what to do,next thing I knew I was beneath the surface. I gasped and struggled as blood filled into my lungs. I looked down at my leg jerking it as the blood stung my eyes. A hand had grasped my leg I felt their nails dig into my leg. I felt my self slipping as their face came into view. It gave a defending screech. It's face was deformed and grotesque. From what I could see it was basically decayed and dead yet living. My eyes widened as I stared at its neck. I white scarf somehow unattained by the blood .

"N-astu..." I couldn't speak as my eyes dulled. It scrambled up to my face it's teeth sharpe as it bit me screeching out my name.

______~_______~________~___

I shot up out of bed my hair tangled and tears streaming down my face. I pushed my hand to my eyes as tears flowed down my fae. I felt something shift next to my and a warm hand was placed onto my cheek another pulling my hands from my eyes . I looked up to come face to face with a pair of Oxny eyes and a mess of pink hair. I chocked on air as I stared at him.
"Nastu..way are you..how" I sighed and shook my head. "Never mind"
He leaned down onto my shoulder and held me the in the bed. I felt my micros tense as I felt his arms wrap around me. It wasn't till I felt somthing hot roll down my back. Tears . I heard a soft sob cone from him.
"N-nastu?"
He hugged me even tighter.
" You were screaming" he sobbed
" I kept calling your name..you kept screaming you wouldn't wake up" I felt him shake as wrapped my arms around him.
"I'm so sorry"

Prologue end