Chapter two: Down with the sickness

Wendy slowly ran her hand over Charles fur. Her chocolate orbs stared wearily at the celestial Mage. She didn't know what to do. Lucy held a high fever and what seemed to be some sort of insomnia . She tightened her grip around Charles in thoughts. The healing magic wasn't working . Useless. She grit her teeth sharply and looked down letting her bangs shadows her eyes. That word. She hated it. It was that type of word when spoken turned the air rotten and left a sour taste in her mouth. Sure the word was bad , but the feeling was even worse.

She sighed and looked off and over to the calendar. A wave of slight joy washed over her expression. It was only two days away till she turned 14. Wendy stood setting Charle down in her seat.
" I'm gonna go get some water. I'll be back soon Charle" she spoke back to Charle who simply nodded. Wendy walked towards the door hand out stretched as her fingers barley skimming the top of the door nob. Everything seemed to go bye in slow motion. The wind in the room quivered as she whipped around eyes dialated and blue locks flying back to her side. A shadowy figure charged at her. Long blades coming from what looked like hands. The blood curdling screams that rang through out Fiore and Wendy's blood splattering around the room.

Fairy Tail was no longer the once lively place it was known for. Everyone was on high alert. Wendy had been severely injured. Her face had three long cuts one directly through her eye, a burn in the center of her stomach, and her right arm had been broken.

Lucy was unharmed.

It was so confusing it all, Fairy Tail had become so tense. "ITS HER FAULT WENDYS HURT" a voiced sobbed out as an array of Purple  Fire spewed from their hands. One of the people blocking them from entering the infamy was hit and thrown back.

" CANNA!" Another voice yelped to the fallen Mage.

She stood from the floor and wipes her mouth " I'm fine Lissana. Just keep your eye on Romeo". Romeo boiled in rage as he charged at the two as they readied their magic. It was Mage against Mage . Romeo suddenly stops as he felt a sharp pain erupted in the back of his neck. He saw his world flicker before it faded into darkness and he fell back into the arms of his "attacker". Nastu held Romeo in his arm a grim expression on his face while his eyes danced solemnly with depression. No, this was family verses family.

There bonds were weakening . They have turned to each other for answers,although never quite found them. In frustration, anger, and fear they turned on eachother.

Lucy sat up right in her bed her eyes blank and lifeless. Quickly throwing the blankets of her and jumping up running to the bathroom. She felt her insides churn as she emptied her stomach fluids into the toilet. Throat burning and some spit running down her chin. She stood closing the lid of the toilet and flushed. She turned and plopped limply on to the toilet seat staring at the lock on the door. Suddenly the room was filled with murmurs. Lucy's eyes widen as she felt the walls start to close in around and the murmurs got louder and louder. Her breath quickened as she places her hands on the walls trying to push them away as they enclosed around her. The murmurs were now screams ringing in her head as she looked around. Tighter,tighter. She brought her feet up onto the seat and hugged her knees to her chest burrowing her face in them.

Something gently leaned over her and placed a kiss on top of her head. Lucy slowly brought her face from her knees and stared in shock. A woman stood in front of her. They had cold lifeless grey eyes that seemed to tear through your soul unearthing any secrets you had once thought safe. Platinum hair cut into a bob and a simple golden dress. The woman cupped Lucy's cheek and looked her in the eye.
" I'll kill you."
The walls started to crack and crumble around them destroying anything in fell on. Lucy gripped the toilet seat and screamed as the woman slowly started to rot her blood and organ spilling onto the Celestial Mage. A section of the celling caved in as Lucy snapped her head up and watched as it fell onto her.

Then she woke up.

She didn't scream as her eyes fluttered open. Her once bright chocolate brown orbs were now a lifeless shelling. She scanned the room tiredly till her eyes settled on something slowly creeping up her arm.  Lucy tensed as she watched what seemed to be a thick black line ran up across her arm and slowly started to seep into her skin. Paralyzed. That was a word to describe how she felt. As soon as she laid eyes on the black line she couldn't possibly move. Tears stung at her eyes as a pulsing pain erupted in her arm, all her vain became a deep shade of blue now visible . She let out a pained groan like scream and gripped her arm. She twisted and turned finally getting the ability to move again. Tearing the covers from her self she got out if the bed but quickly tumbled to the floor clutching her pulsing arm. A whimper was heard next to her. She quickly looked over and saw a mangled body of blood and flesh sprawled around. Lucy sprung up and backed up knocking over some medical supplies while reaching her hand up to cover her mouth as she spewed stomach fluid onto the floor.

The body twisted inhumanly and jerked its head over to Lucy. Blue locks tainted with blood hung in front of its face.
"W-Wendy?!" Lucy rasped. She looked at the body as it props itself up on one arm. The corpse let out a low gurgle as blood dripped  from its mouth. Lucy backed up slightly but slipped  from the medical supplies she had spilt on the floor. The mangled corpse gave a scream  scrambled forward towards the fallen  celestial Mage. The blue locks across its head where bunched together by dry blood and patches of uplifted skin. Te celestial Mage gave a blood curdling scream as the corpse grabbed onto her and tore into her leg. Blood pooled around the two as Lucy struggled against the body that was basically trying to eat her alive. Lucy pushed at the body's face only for it to turn and bite into her hand. She screamed again and tried to pull her hand away. Her skin tore back as streams of blood flowed down her hand creating small puddles on the floor. Lucy final got her hand free and jerked her head to look back at the body. It lunged forward at her. She felt it's teeth enclose around her face, the stinging pain that followed,then final all she felt, saw ,or sensed was darkness.

Word count: 1191

Dedicated to:
LALULOVER153