Chapter 1

Three months into junior year and our first party is on Friday. My brother Liam is taking me because my car broke down mid last week on my way to Niall's  soccer game. Niall is my boyfriend. The sparkling blue eyes met mine as I was walking in the hall way.

"Hey beautiful are we having lunch after school?" Niall said as he wrapped his arms around my body and lifting me up. I laugh and he puts me down on the ground. "Yes but do you mind waiting a few minutes I have yearbook last period and Mrs.Heart wants to ask me a few questions." Niall still with his hands on my waist is staring off somewhere else. "Niall are you listening? What are you staring at?" I ask I turn my head slightly and he turns my head to look back at him. "Nothing it nothing. Umm yes I'll wait for you after school by the back gates okay." He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and walks away. "Yeah ok bye I guess."

I start walking to yearbook when I bump into someone. I turn around looking to see who it is and apologize.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I look up to see these lovely green eyes. I've seen this boy around but I know nothing of him other thank we have two classes together. "No it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention." He's voice calm and deep makes me wonder who this is. "Well it's ok umm.. I've gotta get to class now umm sorry again." I say to him still looking at those stunning eyes. "Bye." He looks down and walks away taking his water bottle I dropped on the floor and walking away.

After school I stayed 15 minutes to talk to Mrs.Heart but as soon as I finished talking to her I walked straight to where Niall told me to meet him. Knowing Niall he made a reservation at Nando's for us to go get lunch for like the millionth time.

I turned the corner and saw Niall. "Hey are you -" I stopped talking in shock to see him kissing Mikayla. One of the most popular girls in school. "Look Scarlet  it's not what it looks like I promise."
A tear falls down my cheek. "Really because it obviously looks like you love her not me..." I say to him in a low voice and walk away.