Chapter 4

Authors note:
Ok guys I'm back and I'll try to write more now that swim season is over. Also I changed a few things in the second chapter so you can go read those if you'd like and I'm changing the book title to "Shadowed and Taken" I have great plans for this story so thanks for reading again!

Scarlet's POV:
"LIAM! What did you do?!"
I wasn't certain why I was mad. Niall did hurt me after all but for some reason I still felt a little furious.

I ran over to Liam and got him off of Niall. Niall had blood coming from his nose and he hit his head pretty hard on the floor.

"Are you serious scarlet he hurt you!" Liam said still angry at Niall.

"Get out Niall just leave me alone!" I said thinking back at what he had done. " scarlet I'm sorry I didn't mean it I don't even li-" I cut him off "JUST GET OUT NIALL!"

Niall whipped his eyes. I walked him to the door and made sure he left. He turned around before walking away. "Scarlet Im sor-" I slammed the door on his face.

I walked back to the kitchen to see Liam getting a rag with some ice. "Here I got it." I took the ice and wrapped it around the rag and set it on his fist.

"You know next time he comes near you or tries talking to you, you let me know and I'll handle it". This is why I loved Liam. He was so protective ever since our parents had passed when I was 14. All I know was I woke up in the hospital and they told me how my parents died in a crash. Liam was 19 so he was able to be my legal guardian. I knew he'd always be there for me.

7:15 pm
I was finishing up getting ready. I just had on a pair of black leggings with my white Rolling Stones shirt with some Vans. I had lose curls in my hair and took my jean jacket just in case.

It was around 7:50 and Harry had just arrived. He rang the door bell and I went to go answer the door. I let him in and started looking for Liam. "LIAM IM LEAVING" I yelled

"ALRIGHT ILL SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!" I turned around and Harry had his hand extended towards the door. I walked out and Harry led me to the car. He opens the door for me and walked over to his side and gets in.

"You ready for the night." He said looking at me with those green eyes again. "Definitely" I said and he just smirked and drove away. This should be a great night.

I hope.