Chapter 2

Wiping the tears while running away from the person I love. Now I would say loved but the fact that I'm still crying for him shows I still love him. Niall hurt me. I would understand why he chose Mikayla and not me. Her beautiful long black hair with medium curls and her dimples that make her smile more beautiful. 

"SCARLET" nail said or might I say yelled. As I was running home I couldn't stop but think about my time with Niall and how hurt I am now. Our anniversary was in one week. I bought him a new guitar that he asked for a while back.

I got to the corner of my street when I was already running out of breath. I fell to my knees and put the palm of my hands on my face and started crying even harder. How could he do this to me. What did I do wrong to make him love another girl? Was I not loving him right? What did I do? It started raining and I didn't care I just sat on my knees crying.

I felt a light hand on my shoulder and I decided not to look up knowing it was probably Niall.

"Go away Niall" I said with and angry voice.

"It's not Niall but if you want me to leave I can go." I hear a voice with a deep raspy sound.

"Huh" I looked up and saw the kid I bumped into earlier. Harry. He had an umbrella in his hands and offered it to me.

"Do you still want me to leave?"

"No. No it's fine. Thanks for the umbrella." I said. I whipped the tears so he wouldn't see them but I was too late.

"Here I'll help you up."

He grabbed my hand and and whipped one of my tears away.

"A beautiful girl should never cry."I smiled a little and he smirks at me.

"I better be going home,but Before I go can I ask you something?"he said.

"Yeah sure." I really wasn't sure what he was going to ask me but his sparkling green eyes were making contact with mine.

"Would you maybe like to go to Jacob's party with me? I mean you don't have to but I really want to go and I don't really know a lot of people around here."

It was quite strange that he barely knew me yet asked me anyway. "Umm yeah sure. I need to get out anyway."

When I said yes he looked at me in shock.

"Great I'll pick you up at 8. Here's my number." He took my phone and put his number in my phone.

"you better be getting home remember." I said jokingly. He smiled and walked away and I walked home.

I opened the door and Liam was yelling at someone. " YOU HURT HER!" I heard someone fall to the ground and I ran into the kitchen to find Liam standing angered in the kitchen and when I looked on the ground Niall was there.