Forty-Three

Chapter Forty-Three

Pre-Chapter A/N:  lots of jumping around with POV's in this chapter, so pay attention! x

ZAYN'S POV

I burst through Drew's front door with a fucking purpose. I don't even bother knocking because at this point, I'm furious. I'm done with Kit and her shit. Nobody just takes my car anywhere without my permission. She'd better be dead.

"Wh—" Drew steps out from the kitchen with a damn spatula in his hand. He greets me with a smile, but once he sees that I'm pissed off, he quickly places the utensil down. "What's going on?"

"Where the fuck is she?" I don't intend to be a dick to him, but I need to find this woman, and wring her fucking neck.

"Who?"

"Kit! Where is she? Is she here with Snow?" I begin stomping around his house without asking, opening doors and checking inside of rooms, despite the fact that my car wasn't parked outside of his house. As it was, I had to take a fucking cab here, and that was embarrassing enough.

"No, I haven't seen either of them since yesterday!" He yells out in defence. "What the hell is going on?" I ignore him, and so Drew grabs my arm, effectively making me stop dead in my tracks to glare at him, praying those fucking fingers that have hold of my arm will fall off. "Zayn!"

I jerk my arm away from his grasp, "She took my car!"

"Kit?"

"Yes, you bloody idiot! I went into the garage and both her and my car are gone! She's dead if I get my hands on her!" I slam my fist against the countertop, immediately wincing. I probably shouldn't have done that with my one good upper limb. At this rate, I'll end up with both of my damn arms in a sling.

"Maybe her and Snow are out together," he tries a calm voice, and it doesn't work. "Look, I'm sure she'll be back soon! You need to fuckin' calm down before you pop a damn blood vessel."

"Oh, fuck off."

How in the hell did this even happen? I let some stranger into my house and now my most beloved possession is missing. It's safe to say that she'll never again set foot into my house, and my car keys will not leave my sight.

"I'll ring Snow, alright? We'll see if they're together." Drew pulls his cellphone out of his pocket and after a few taps on the screen, he puts the device up to his ear. But after several rings, and a voicemail message, it's evident that Snow isn't picking up. He tries dialing a second time but ends up with the exact same result. "Shit."

"Fucking hell," I pace back and forth a little, hands furiously running through my hair with nervous energy.

"Calm down, Z. I'm sure they're fine."