Blue Eyes

Magnus POV

Books have always been the one thing that I always had with me. My friends would find it one of the strangest thing on earth if I didn't have a book in my bag, they might even think I was a clone and the real Magus was being held captured somewhere. I have shelves and shelves of books in my apartment. Every room and wall had at least one book. Hundreds and hundreds of books litter my apartment but I still make it a point to buy a least one book every time I go out to do something that is not work related. So I was thrilled when a new book store opened across the street. And even more thrilled when the owner was super hot.

The guy's name is Alec.

The first time I met him was the first time I entered the store. From the entrance you could see the register if you looked to your left but I hadn't looked at the register, I only said a hello when I entered. A simple greeting.

"Hello, welcome to the Lightwood Book store."

"Hello."

I didn't even look in his general direction, only turned my head not my eyes, my eyes were locked in the two levels and the endless shelves. The posters and tables, the carpet and wooden stairs, the fire place and coffee maker in the back. The entire store looked amazing. I wanted to ask if I could live in the back room but knew I would be turned down so I just walked into the rows of shelves and books.

By the end of my shopping, my arms were full of books. When I finally looked at the guy behind the register I almost dropped all my books, almost. I would never drop a book, they are just way to precious.

The first this I noticed were his eyes. They don't were an electric blue, so vibrant if made my finger tips tingle. They were just to beautiful. The next thing I noticed was his hair. It was the same color as the night sky when there is a new moon and all the stars decided to take the day off. It curled left and right but the curls were lose and think so it didn't look like a giant mountain of hair, but a wild ocean of black. It looked so soft, like a kitten's fur. It made me want to run my hands in it a thousand times, and then a thousand times more. Not to mention his high cheek bones and lips that were just the right size, not to big, not so small, but just right. His entire face made my knees want to buckle.

"Is this all?" His voice deep and tender. It made me want to take his head in my hands and kiss him until neither of us could breathe.

"Yes." My voice comes out high and shaky. I cleared my throat. "Yes." He smiled, and I melted. His head swung down, hiding his brilliant smile. Then it was his turn to clear his throat.

"You total is 20 dollars and 67 cents." I give him the money, his hands felt as soft as his hair looked. "Thank you." He bagged my books and handed them to me.

"Thank you." I tell him, taking my bag. "So what's your name? If you wouldn't mind me asking." I say, not wanting to leave and wanting to hear his voice again.

"Alec."

"Alec." I tried out his name and his cheeks went a light pick when I said it. "Are you from around here, Alec?" His cheeks went brighter and his head went down again.

"I live upstairs." He whispered.

"Then we live across the street from each other." His head swung right back up.

"Really!" He smiled and sounded happy by the idea.

"Yeah, right over there." I jammed my thumb towards my apartment building. "Literally across the street."

His smile widened and I felt the urge to kiss him again. I quickly grab my bag of books. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Alec." I was half way towards the door when I hear his honey coated voice.

"Wait! I never got your name!"

"It's Magnus." Then I was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's the starter chapter

If you want more, you just have to ask

This is my first Malec AU so sorry if it's trash

~May