3.5 - Sunday Morning

We are late again to church. It's my entire fault. Ha-ha. Although Sabrina woke me up early I didn't even move an inch when she left that morning. So I got ready like I was flash. I was so fast I think it only took me 10 minutes to get ready. I just wore anything I get my hands on. That is my black skinny jean, a statement shirt and my red varsity jacket that Sabrina gave me. When I got down mom and dad was in the car already and the picnic utensils was there already. I jumped to the car and mom gave me her sermon.

When we got to the church, the service already started. I saw Sabrina, and my heart skipped a beat. I really don't know what's happening with me. I swear to Gods I'm not like this. So yeah Sabrina came running to me. In my imagination, the whole scene is like in a slow motion movie. She was wearing a white dress; it was so perfect, although it was just a plain white dress. Then seconds later she hugged me. I felt electricity came running down every inch of my body. Oh her smell, I memorize that smell even when my eyes closed. I can tell its Sabrina scent. I hugged her back and next thing I knew she was kissing my mom on the cheeks and holding my dad's hands for her to bless. Then she smiled back at me and then got back to their seat while shaking hands with everyone she comes close to. When we got to our seat, the next row behind the Bjorne's seats, the song was over. Sab was just in front of me. I can't help but look at her and wonder how it feels when I was seating beside her, which was so stupid because I always sit next to her in class as long as I could ever remember. Testimonies and singing our praises and worships were done and the pastor was going to preach now. I was looking at her again and she was kind of uncomfortable. Then she slowly turned her head and I pretend I was looking at the pastor and was listening and I looked at her like she had caught my attention and she smiled at me. I smiled back and my heart was racing. She looked at the pastor again and she didn't look around again. I wasn't listening at all. I was busy looking at Sabrina. Next thing I knew the service was over. We said goodbye to the people and went to the car. Our car was behind the Bjorne's I was so excited. Moments later we arrived at the rest house.