16 - Surprise surprise

Saturday.

"Good morning mom. Get ready for the picnic later. Dad will fetch you up. Can't wait to see you." A text from Ariyelle.

"Good morning mom. Let's have fun later huh? See you later." A text from Flynn.

It was 6 in the morning. I got up and took a bath. I was going out of the showers when Jer came from his side of the room. We were brushing our teeth in the sink. When I was finished brushing. I faced my brother. He was looking at me. I missed him. Tssss. I got the urge to hug him so I did. I think he was stunned and I just left him there. I got in my room and took the shopping bags Amiel gave me last Saturday. I didn't even bother to take a look on what's inside. i took the blue shopping bag and saw a white shirt that says 'MoM, with a drawing of a woman extending her arms from side to side. It was cute. I put it on. And then I took the red shopping bag next, it was a denim short. I wiggled myself into it. I looked at the mirror and find the outfit cute. Then the next shopping bag has shoes in it. It was a green one. I took my foot socks on the top drawer and worn them then I slipped on my feet onto the shoe. I loved it. It was 7am when I looked at the window. I saw Amiel was putting some bags in his car trunk. He was wearing a 'DaD' shirt like mine. And the shoes was like mine too. I saw him put big umbrella and what I thought was a mat in the car. Then he got his phone. He called someone. He was running his hands through his hair. Then he was laughing. Few seconds later he ended the call and I got a text. "You ready?" Amiel was the sender. It thought it was just as casual as ever. Then for the first time in months, I replied. "Will be there in 5." For the first time in months I replied to his text. Not a wrong sent text but a reply to his query. I fixed my auburn red hair but didn't have the time to brush it. I got my green beanie and worn it.

After 5 minutes, Amiel was in the front of our house. He was waiting for me. I ran towards his car and got in the passenger's seat. His radio was playing an Ed Sheeran Song.

"Give me love like never before. Cause lately I've been craving more. And it's been a while but I still feel the same. Maybe I should let you go."

When we were on the way to Ariyelle's there are few songs that played and I think that Amiel's car was saying what was Amiel's feeling was. Go car. I hate you. Really car? I know that it was a mix tape of Sheeran's.

"UNI end it over UNI, and I said that fine, but you're the only one that knows I lied"

"Oh I'm a mess right now, inside out. Searching for a sweet surrender but this is not the end"

It was getting on my conscience. I can't concentrate "can we just turn the music off?" I saw him smirked. He turned off the engine and I didn't even notice that we were at Ariyelle's front house.

Ariyelle came running to Amiel. Amiel got her and carried her. Ariyelle was wearing the same outfit as me but hers said 'daughter, and a kid was drawn in hers. It was kind of cute. I ran behind them. We got on Ariyelle's porch. Mrs. Kydd was there and she had packed so much food we could eat today. 2 baskets. She explained everything.

"Breakfast, lunch and snacks are here in this big basket. The other basket is utensils. Stay safe guys. Hope you have fun. Ariyelle is so excited for this day." She said it was a secret and didn't even said a word to me."

We said our goodbyes to Mr. and Mrs. Kydd.

Amiel and I carried the baskets and put it in the trunk.

"Dad, were gonna go to the park first to eat breakfast right." Ariyelle said.

"Yes sweetie. It's your plan after all." Amiel replied smiling.

What plan? I didn't know anything about it and why does Amiel know about it.

"Ariyelle sweetie, what plan? Mommy doesn't know anything."