CHAPTER TWO

SLAUGHTER-

Chapter II- Turning Tables.

M I C H E L L E W I L L I A M S' P . O . V .

[ A u g u s t 1 8 , 2 0 1 6 _ 1 0 : 0 0 ' a . m . ]

Today was Stara's birthday. Stara Maricka Stellcie Mace L. Anderson, was Tara's first born baby; Tara is their closest first cousin they ever had- except for Ted and Fred Williams, uncle Francis' twins.

Tara is real good cook. She has that habit on writing everything she cooks, the ingredients, to her invented food-

"ERIC?! COME THE HELL IN HERE YOU JERK OR I'LL CRUSH YOUR HEAVENS OUT?!" That's Gwen, Gwen Stevens, Tara's best friend a.k.a. (considered as) her sister in life. And yeah, she's a little bit cranky, but hey, she's a good adviser!...Eric Washington was Tara's brother-in-law. apparently, after Tara's husband, James left for America for a business reasons, Eric, was the one who he left in charge.

"Yeah, coming!" He muttered, practically to himself,

"Hey, could you, perhaps go to the grocery store and buy napkins? We've run out of it..." she said while carrying the baby in her left, handling the car keys to her right. Eric frowned before lazily reaching the keys. "I'll go with you" in that way I won't have to share wrath of Mrs. impossibly-impossible. She kept that thought to herself. "Mhm" was the lazy Eric had said before yawning out.

.

Instead of going to grocery store, they went to the mall. She said, it was more better than the grocery store- or so."Hey Eric, you can go ahead, I'll catch up with you later." Eric furrowed his brows, and shrug. Eric, typical Eric.

She chuckled then, puts her headphones on, almost simultaneously, and smiled- sneaky she thought; It was played, Can't Stop by CNblue. She had been listening in these for God knows how long. She loved and love k pop for a year now.

She rocked her head slightly, feeling the rhythm.

The melody makes her thoughts wonder... then it began- What if Justine suddenly remembers everything... what will happen then?- She couldn't help it- Judging by how he acts; not just him remembering Mimi' especially now that he remembers some- but also the incident, what will happen then? Will he... will he do what he did... before? -

She blinked, what was I thinking? She thought. Of course not, he's cured... remember? Mom was able to cure him... and I know it. Just before their accident, I remembered mom saying, Justine felt different. Though she didn't say what kind of different, I know that it was that he was cured... and I'm certain of it. She wouldn't just leave us unhinged.

Then she remembered that night where she heard Justine cried... again. His nightmares was able to come back. She knew he was acting weird lately. Then she remembered him mentioning Lichme... detective Lichme.

her heart stopped, No.

She need to stop him.

He can't know.

Not now at least. Not now that his nightmares came back... she's sure he'll shut the wold again... and she can't handle that. Not anymore.

Just before she could go out, her phone rung.

Unknown Number.

She stared at it before answering. "Hello? -" her heart was pounding. "May I know who's calling...?"

It was silent, "he-hello?" she was about to end it when it spokes; "It's not like it concerns you" that voice.

"Excuse me?"

"The incident, it does not conc-" her eyes widened at this; her heart was pounding- hard. Her confidence sunk low. "Who are you, and what do you know about the incident?" The man behind the phone call chuckled, almost...bitterly.

He said this, more slower, and softer, almost like a whisper- but not literally: "like I said, it does not concerns any of your business." there was a pause, "meet me at the abandoned factory, near this mall, if you want to ... live"

"what?" Tears suddenly threatened to fall. But what scares her the most is the fact that, that man behind the phone call knew, who ever he is... She and her family was certain that they were only the ones who knows. And must the only ones who must know- that Justine was part of the incident, that he was the lost... victim, and witness. It was just like yesterday since they adopted little Justine. It was just like yesterday since their chaotic life began to merge... since their parents died. They had a hard time hiding and running for the past seven years of their lives, until, they had stopped; the reporters, polices, journalists, and especially, the murderer. She remembered it clearly, she remembered the time when they had first migrated to Philippines, then to America when they had found their whereabouts.

They were only the ones who.. knew- Then it hit her-

It probably was the culprit. no- it was the culprit! she wasn't that sure but who else would say that? nobody knew what happened... what exactly happened; Or was it just a silly old prank?

Yet she still assumed that... he's dead.

Was he? or was he just... hiding? everyone had assumed that he's dead...

"How did you find me?!" She asked almost harshly. "who knows?-" Her hands was shaking. This could be the end of me. But i need to fight. for the sake of my brother's safety.

She opened the door and stormed outside, running as fast as she could, "H-HEY, MICH!" she heard Eric chant her name, but she couldn't care less.

"I don't care what will happen next. If i die, then be it. I can't let my brother suffer anymore..."

.

11:47 p.m. ANDERSON'S RESIDENCE

"Are you okay? you look... pale." she lay at her back, sun smiled brightly at her, making her face brighten. "Maybe, " Mich looked away. Life could be tantalizingly hurt sometimes. "Where have you gone all day? Eric told me-" she stopped her, midway "If this makes you feel good, nothing happed, i was just- you know how i loved rain" She mentally slapped herself. That was stupid. This is stupid. She wondered why has it been that way?- Tara looked at her, careully- that phone call didn't exist. That phone call didn't exist. That phone call didn't exist. She kept on chanting this sentence again and again, so that-

"i-i should go Tara, tell baby stary that auntie loves her, okay?" Tara, once again smiled at her. They maybe close, but Michelle could be secretive and distant sometimes. Tara wondered what had happened? but knowing Mich, she's stubborn and always gets her way. She wouldn't let anyone in when it comes to problems... ohh well, Tara thought quietly.

"okay, be careful!"

"yeah!"

Michelle couldn't forget what he told her four hours ago- "if you want to live-"

she shook her head. No.

Could life be more cliché? 

When she arrived at their house, She directly sat on the couch and sighed. She can't help but remember thuogh. The killer wasn't dead, and he found them.

The killer wasn't dead and he found them .

The killer wasn't dead, and they want them.

=

A/N : I don't really know what happen to this chapter.. it's 2 am in here, and i JUST wanna die. forget the grammar, i'll just edit this when this book will be completed/ finished.

thanks!