CHAPTER ONE -" 11 YEARS LATER "

[Un Edited]

SLAUGHTER-

CHAPTER ONE: "11 YEARS LATER"

"Missing you"

J U S T I N E W I L L I A M S ' P.O.V.

[ J u l y 2 9 , 2 0 1 6 ]

"Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody."
― Mark Twain

"Twelve years ago, after killing eight women, and seven men (one of them got away) the suspect disappeared into this dark alley-" he pauses, pointing at the 'dark alley' which the suspect have had disappeared into "his statute of limitation expires today." he continued "Detective Lichme do you have something to say or to comment about the killer who may or may not have been watching right now?" the reporter, says.

After the tensed silence, he finally looked in the camera; "Stay alive" Detective Lichme says, with his horsed cold voice, and murderous like eyes. Just before he could continue, my step sister blocked my way, and switched the tv off. "why'd you do that for?! you know that i'm watching, why'd you do that?!"

"stop it. stop this. all of this." she looked at me, with a worried eyes. I looked away at her. "i'm fine!" i hissed. "no you're not. you're definitely not. you're acting up again and it is not good. if you're really 'fine' then you shouldn't do this!"

"Please I needed it. This. I needed this. " she seem to not understand though. How could she? She was not there, she was not one of them- us, she didn't felt what I felt back then; when death was there lurking around near you- when the time suddenly stops, replacing nothing but timeless despair of darkness- when the sun colapse and darkness has been replaced- when all you could hear was once beating heart wide and terrified.

I colapsed at my bed, feeling desperately hopeless. I needed this- to catch the culprit. To be able to find my unanswered questions. To be able to pay my unpaid debts to her-Mimi. So that I could take revenge to the person who made me like this- like a devil trying to disguise as an innocent little kid.

"What for? Because of that incident?" She beamed. "But that was years ago! Get over it! It'll just make you worse! You know you're condition. Plus it's over, the statute of limitations are expired gosh" she continued before I could.

"I told you I'm fine! Why do you even concern yourself when you're just my fucking step sister!?" I beamed back angrily before I can even bite my tongue.

She was silent for a moment; She looked at me, with an expression that is quite hard to explain.
Then tears began to roll into her eyes. Then suddenly I felt horrible. My heart aches.

Ihave this urge to tell her that I was sorry.

But I can't.

I had enough of this. Of any of this. They've been treating me as if I'm some kind of a fragile disease; They're treating me differently- and I hate it... so much- so much that I think I could die. And I'm tired of it.

She was about to speak when I cut her out-

"Stop it! I've had enough!" I walked away past her, and stormed outside. I wanted away. I want space.

When I went outside, it was raining cats and dogs.

Rain reminds me of her-

Sad, peaceful and sometimes, mad and unpredictable- and mysterious.

Rain best describes Mimi. And that is why I loved her- I love her.

Every drop of it makes me want to cry...