Chapter1

Ok we'll I know that other people have done disney high but I wanted to so here it is......

MY VERSION OF DISNEY HIGH

Wendy's POV

Ok so I'm going to this new school called disney high and its really bumming me out because 1. I don't know anyone there and 2. It so far away from my house!!!! I have to live in a dorm!!!! Not excited!!! *sigh* So anyway I walk into my dorm room and no ones there. So I start unpacking on the single bed because there is no way I'm sleeping on the bunk beds with a complete stranger. Then two girls walk in. I just keep my head down so maybe they won't notice me but they did. "Oh hi!!!!" Said an overly excited red head " I'm ariel and this is rapunzel" ariel said. As she kept talking about nonsense I noticed that rapunzel has freakishly long hair. She was pulling it into the dorm for so long that ariel was almost finished talking. When ariel noticed I wasn't paying attention she just smiled and said " you shouldn't have a problem making friends. OH!! The gang would just love to meet you!! Don't worry by homecoming it'll be like you've been at this school forever!" I was excited because I realized that this might be a good year! After ariel and rapunzel were done doing their makeup we went downstairs to get smoothies. " alright" said ariel " here's how the system goes bottom to top... First you've got the social outcasts kida, Esmeralda, and eilwony. Then you have the jerks gaston and kuzco. Next is the best people you will ever meet aka us!!!! That would be cinderella, aurora, jasmine, alice, rapunzel, and me!!! Then you have the jocks or the rest of the guy population as in naveen, Eric, Jim, Phillip, Flynn, aladdin, Peter and all the other guys. Finally at the top at the food chain the perfs containing Vanessa, charlotte, drizzela and Anastasia(the sisters) and tinkerbell" " I can't believe that this school is so split up" I said " we'll you better believe it. It's a dog eat dog school" ariel said. Maybe this school isn't as dull as I thought. So anyway me ariel and rapunzel are walking to first period home ec with Mr.Theoppulis.my seat was assigned next to this boy around my age with orange/ red hair wearing a green beanie, hoodie, jeans , and shoes and around his neck he has a necklace with a tiny dagger on it. I thought he must really like green.

Peters POV

I was just talking to Flynn when I noticed the new girl walking in with ariel and rapunzel. I hadn't realized I had been staring at her until Flynn nudged me like I was some sort of punching bag.

Sorry this is kinda short I'm just so excited that people are reading my story!!!! More coming soon!

"Ow!" I said

"Dude do you see that chick!" He said

"Who the girl in the blue shirt"

"No the girl with the crazy long hair!"

"What about her?"

"I don't know. Just. Nevermind"

"What?"

"It's just she's cute"

"Oh"

"Take your seats class" said Mr.Theoppulis "Today we learn about fastening" as he kept talking with his annoying lisp I decided I would make my move with the new girl.

"Hai" I said with my devilish hunk smile that Flynn had taught me

"Oh! Hello" she said

"Let me guess you're new here."

"Ugh!! Is it that obvious?"

"We'll kinda. No one takes notes in Mr.Theoppulis' class. He's sorta nuts from the fumes of the paste in here."

Then she did the most adorable little smirk laugh thing.

"I'm Peter" I said more sincerely "Peter Pan"

"My name is Wendy. Wendy Moira Angela Darling"

"Wow" I said

Wendy's POV

"Wow" Peter said

"What" I said confused

"Nothing.... Well.... It's just....."

"It's just?"

"It's just I don't think I've ever heard a prettier name than that."

I could just feel my face getting bright red as I blushed. This is a new situation for me because I've always been teased for being my self. You see I've always used my full name.

"Would you like to... Um.... To...." Peter stumbled.

"To?"

"Do you wanna go to a movie or something?"

"I. I. "

First vote and follower =more chapters!!!!

Ok is anyone else über excited! Ok I'll stop boring you here you go!!!

"Well?" Peter said

" I. I*deep breath* I'd love to." I said just as the bell rang.

"What did up just do!" Ariel practically screamed "didn't I tell you he's a jock!"

"So?" I said

"Jocks are major players"

"Yeah they play sports"

"No! Like dating players"

"What?"

"Peter is the king of players. Him and Vanessa are on again off again. She is just an item to him..... They're not called jocks cause they like sports they're calle jocks cause they're all players."

"Oh I didn't know... I"

"It's ok just next time you see him cancel the date" ariel said abruptly and left.

"Don't mind her." Said rapunzel "she is just protecting you. She's felt peter's wrath."

"Thanks" I said. I felt so stupid. "How could I be so stupid?" I muttered as I slid to the floor. As I got up to go to my next class I ran into this strange girl with bright red hair that was super curly. She was speaking rapid Scottish into a phone.

Hey guys who is she if I can get 5 more votes ill post more!!!