Chapter 6- the new girls

I'm baaaaaaacccckk!!!! Sorry guys it's been so long I didn't realize my stories were getting read so much and I'll post more regularly. Ok so I've gotten a lot of requests to do some frozen so I've got some ideas to incorporate in the story might get a little crazy so sorry about that. ~Hannah

Wendy's POV

The rest of the night went pretty smoothly I think. I mean nothing bad happened although I did get back to my dorm around 12. Which was crazy. Anyway. I'm at my locker when I realize I have a new locker neighbor she looks new and sort of hyper like she couldn't stand still she was about my height maybe a little taller. She had redish hair with a white stripe in it. She seemed approachable and I didn't want her to be in with those snobs so I decided to talk to her.

"Hi I'm Wendy, and you ar-"

"Hi!!! I'm Anna I just moved here from Arendale with my sister and I'm really nervous cause I don't know anyone here and were already like 1/3 through the year so I'm nervous I have a puppy his name is Olaf and he's adorable and white...."

I started to regret trying to talk to her because she went on for about 5 minutes until a girl with white hair walks over and smacks her in the back of the head which thankfully shuts her up. She was a little taller then, I believe she said her name was Anna, so she was a few inches taller than me and she had her hair in a fishtail, which I have to say looked lovely on her anyway she was wearing a sparkly blue tank top and some light blue jeans with the cutest grey combat boots. After I was done awing of her amazing outfit she finally said

"I apologize for my sisters behavior, I hope she wasn't a bother. "

" No she was fine. I'm Wendy by the way."

"Well you've met Anna, I am Elsa. It is an honor to meet you"

She was so polite it was amazing. So I talked with Elsa for a minute or so until she left and I saw Peter walking down the hallway. I went to wave to him when a bunch of guys surrounded me and shoved me in my locker!!!!

The sea of guys split to show Vanessa as she waved them off. " If you know what's best for you you'll stay away from my PETER!.....mhm or else"When she said peter it was really low and almost manlike. She angrily struts away. So I'm alone. My shoulder blades still hurt.
From the end of the hallway I hear a really fast run as this tan girl runs up to me lifting my chin, checking my eyes, I think she was giving me a checkup?
" Are you alright?" As I get a closer look she looks tall and tan with long dark brown hair and she was wearing a lot of tribal.
" I... I'm alright she just pushed me a bit."
"Don't worry she will pay for her transgressions. " she looked serious and honestly... Kind of scary.
"It's alright"
"Are you sure?" She said concerned
"Yes I'm fine"
"Alright then my name is Pocahontas."
"Hi I'm Wendy."
"May the earth spirits guide you on whatever path you may take"
and then like that she disappeared down the hall.
I'm glad I'm making new friends at this school but I'm a little concerned about Vanessa and what did she mean by or else. This school has gone from boring to great to terrifying in a couple of days!! At least the weekend is coming up!