You've been warned

Blood covers the floor, splatters on the walls like a canvas. Halloween drawls near, the death increase. Wolf howls every night, warnings that death in coming in him flaming carriage. Wind picks up, guns fire, women's scream as the knife is plunged in their womb. Their children scream and pleaded for them to stop, but Death laugh at the pathetic humans, for they don't know what's to come of them. Only word he speaks is three word that send the world trembling. "YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!"

Death won't stop at nothing to get what he wants and he wants revenge for the death of his daughter. Demons follow Deaths every commands for they know what will happen to them and there is a matter of time for the rest to be punished for Death send demons to protect Death's daughter and they've failed.

As Halloween drawls near, the stinger Death will become for Death feeds on the fears of others, dead or alive. There is no escape from Death. Death knows everything, from the date of birth, the day of death, names, love ones, age, memories, fears, movement, he can reach in your mind and bring the thing you fear the most. There is no safety from Death. Death waits in the shadows waiting for the right time to kill  Death don't care for what you are, he wants blood and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Death will be followed by his brother. For they have been locked in a cage for all their live, cascade from Heaven and thrown in the firey pits of Hell. They've lost someone who could help destroy the Earth and rule beside them. His brothers, Plague, War, and Disire. Fifth by his side. Fighting for the revenge of their loves, family, and daughters. For they where killer by the pathetic humans. Humans think they don't kill as much as them, but in reality they kill more of their own kind then any creature can imagine.

For every blood spread that is made the stronger they become. The stronger they become the stronger their daughters will be reborn and they can rule side by side during the war. And the end will drawl near for the pathetic humans and demons and all creature from Hell shall walk the world freely.

On Halloween night. A blood moon shall be shining through the night sky and humans shall be out tricker treating, their soul and life's sources shall be sucked out of them and once again bring a creature so menacing that Heaven and Hell shall fear the creature. The creature voice will tremble every live or no livings in the galaxy, making them bow in fear. For this beast shall be the commander of destructing every thing in it path. The mighty voice of the beast shall have a voice of a siren leering it prey to it death. For the body of the beast be stronger then anything of all the creation. For the chants of the night shall bring fear to all mankind. The music of the night brings awakens the creature of distruction spirt to the Earth. Calling for the creature to take over the Earth.

For this creature holds a mouth of razor sharp teeth made of silver. Long, sharp black claws, that could rip a throat open with one gentle touch. The creatures skin white as snow, vains black as the night. Ears pointed like a knife. Tongue like a snake. More powerful then the angel of death and Lusifer himself.

For this beast was the creation of God to do right, but Lusifer took this beast to his power and rises it in evil. For this beast was the child of the fallen angel of Death. Rise for her toddler years in the cage the forced to the human world to live a normal life, but the creature was far from normal. The creature was put in a mental hospital for it saw thing no others saw. The creature was outcastes from the rest of the world only allowed to look through a bared window of the creatures room. Leaving this beast with the shadows of the darkness to talk to and make friends with. For they taught the beast the ways of Hell.

For this creature attack the doctors and nurses, even the patents was in danger of the beast to strike at any moment of time. This beast was killed on a Halloween night, with the blood moon shining bright in the sky. For this creature waited hindered years in the cage, awaiting it freedom to reak havoc on the world in things within it none was safe, once this dead is done there is no stopping for this creature in joys the pain of others. The creature in joys the the screams and please the make as the creature tortured the victims.

For this Halloween none should go outside. Lock your doors. Hide your children. Stay inside. Don't not leave the house. For this Halloween, the blood moon shall shine bright in the sky, the chants and music of the creatures of Hell in the dark, foggy cemetery. This beast shall rise stronger, fast and smarter then anything that has live or died. This beast of the blood moon night shall reak havoc on the world bringing the end to what we all know. Bringing pain and sorrow with it. None will be able to stop only her love of its life can change the beast, but it is said the creature lover has died and none can bring the lovers together for they regected each other the night they've met. For the creature lived its life with pain, misery. This creature feels nothing but hate.

This creature is the creature of Hell. Feared by many. The creature of distruction as many know this beast. But many didn't know that you his creature of Hell is Deaths daughter. If they've known they where known to die the next day.

For they call her the Princess of Distruction. And known shall live when she's done with all.