The roar.

I woke up to a horrifying noise. A noise I remembered well from my childhood, a noise I hoped I'd never have to hear again. I jumped up in a frenzy, Hiccup joining me as he too remembered the sound, in the mist of the now dark island, a large ship, larger than berk it's self, sat ominously on the waters as the sound poured from it, and dragons screeched and roared in agony, Desha and River cowered as the noise echoed through the night, and I backed away from the shoreline with them. Valka ran toward us, a look of shock and fear painted on her face, of course she'd know what it was... she was a dragon master after all. She'd probably run into many alpha breeds... one last chorus of the noise, and we saw it... the giant silhouette of an old enemy, only this time... the red death wasn't a baby. It hurled it's massive wings into the air as people on the boat cheered and bellowed at their dragon's victorious flight, and then... a second red death, slightly smaller than the first rose, and that's when I noticed it... they were pulling the ship with massive chains, and where were they pulling it? Right. Toward. Berk.
################################

: D have fun with the cliffhanger! Only I know whats going to happen next! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!