Here You Go~

[ smut ]

It has been 3 months since Jack moved in with Mark and started dating. Surprisingly, they have never had their first kiss, but tonight was a bit different...

Tonight both Jack and Mark would be playing 'Drunk Prop' hunt together. They would ask Bob and Wade, but they wanted it to be special, with just the both of them.

Jack had just gotten home from the liquor store, while Mark set up the screens in his recording room. They weren't going to share a monitor, so Mark had to grab Jack's and put it on his recording room.

"Markimoo~" Jack sang a bit too seductively, while opening the door, putting the bags of liquor on the counter. Mark shivered at Jack's voice, biting his lip slightly. Leaving the recording room, Mark walked up behind Jack and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist.

"Whatcha bring meh," Mark said deeply, giving brief kisses along Jack's neck. He shivered at the slight contact, smirking in the process.

"A lil' red for ye, and a lil' potato beer for me," Jack turned and faced Mark, still in his grip. They have been both excited for this day, because they knew they'd be kissing, but to also let their 'Septiplier fans' know they are actually a thing.

Smiling at one another, they decided to immediately get into recording. Jack grabbed the liquor and followed Mark into the room. Setting their drinks down, Jack couldn't help but admire Mark. It was just the angle he was in, and he just looked so...so...touchable, in more than many ways possible.

Mark looked over at Jack with a confused face, "Jack..?" Jack snapped out of it, rubbing the back of his neck, blushing a little.

"S-sorry Mark..." Mark chuckled, walking over to Jack and ruffling his hair, kissing the top of his head.

"It's okay, I know I'm hard to turn away from," he winked at Jack, making Jack blush a little more. Jack playfully rolled his eyes, pushing Mark away to move over to his chair.

"Shall we?" Jack gestures towards the camera, and Mark nodded. Both grabbed their drinks, and hot settled in. Beginning with their intros, the game began.

As the two boys played, Mark could feel eyes on his, and they were creepy, it was more lust filled and seductive. He ignored them and took a swig of his drink, clearing his throat as he yelled at the screen.

*Time Skip to Smut*

About an hour later of drinking and the game, Mark couldn't take the stares anymore and looked, seeing Jack's ocean blue eyes, filled with lust. He gulped, "J-Jack..." And with that, Jack had literally almost thrown himself at Mark, sitting on top of his lap.

"Oh Mark...I've wanted you for a long time now, and I'm going to get what I want..." He smirked, Mark feeling stiff. Just out of nowhere, Jack's lips connected with marks. He was surprised at first, but the alcohol kicked in and he kissed back, wrapping his arms around Jack's waist, while Jack pressed his hands on Mark's face.

Jack suddenly licked Mark's lips, earning a small moan from Mark. Smirking, Jack slid his tongue inside marks mouth, roaming around. Mark's grip tightened around Jack's waist as he tried to suppress the moans wanting to escape.

Moments after, Mark tugged on the bottom of Jack's shirt, causing Jack to stop and pull it off. He looked down at Mark, using his eyes to indicate to take his off, Mark did as he was told.

Jack kept admiring Mark's body, and ran his hand up and down his torso. Mark breathed out heavily, biting his lip once again. Jack then ran his hand through Mark's hair, but just as he was about to end his 'pink hair', he gripped his, pulling his head back, and to the side.

Mark groaned, but he liked it. He opened his eyes to stare deep into Jack's still lust full ones. He enjoyed this sight, and just for Jack's tug, Mark rocked his hips upward, causing Jack to give out a slight moan. Smirking, Mark decided to rock his hips again, Jack letting out an eager moan.

"Top or bottom?" Was all Mark had to ask, and Jack knew right away what he wanted. He grinned, slowly starting to undo Mark's pants.

"I'll be top," he leaned down and began to kiss Mark's bruised lips, and as he undid Mark's pants, Jack slid them down and admired Mark's erection. "Damn," he mumbled, looking into Mark's eyes, then suddenly grabbing Mark's junk.

Mark's eyes widened, he moaned and threw his head back in pure pleasure. Jack loved the sight of Mark like this, and wanted to see more of it. He started caressing Mark and listened to the sweet sounds coming out of Mark's mouth.

"Jack, Ngh..." Jack then put his hand in Mark's boxers, groping Mark now. Mark couldn't get enough, gripping Jack's waist and rocking his hips upward more and more. Soon, Mark started to get a weird feeling in his lower abdomen, cringing. Jack noticed, then stopped his movement and took of his pants in a hurry.

"Please," Mark began, panting slightly. Jack smirked, taking his boxers off as well. He moved closer to Mark's body as Mark stared at Jack's naked body, he gulped. He may look small on the outside, but he has a monster downstairs.

Jack grabbed Mark's legs, wrapping them around Jack's frame. Mark gulped a bit, Jack's eyes were still full of lust. Jack wasted no time in sucking his fingers, saliva covering them. He took them out and slowly played them at the rim of Mark's arse. Mark breathed in sharply.

"J-Jack..." Jack suddenly shoved his fingers inside Mark, Mark jolting slightly, closing his eyes and breathing hard as he was right at first.

Moments later, Mark was rocking his hips to match Jack's fingers. Jack bit his lip, knowing he could have some fun too. Jack took his fingers out and immediately put his own member inside Mark, so Mark's entrance wouldn't get cold.

Mark gasped, throwing his head back in pleasure again. Jack grasped Mark's thighs, holding them as he fucked Mark harder. When one began to moan, both of them did.

"Slow down baby," Mark started, smiling oh to innocently. Jack complied, but started thrusting in a new area, which made Mark go wild.

"Uh, yeah, just like THAT..!" Mark wrapped his arms around Jack's neck and started grasping his hair, tugging and meeting Jack's lips once again. Both bruised lips, but they didn't care; especially Jack, he wanted Mark sore tomorrow.

Moments later, Jack started getting that weird feeling, and he knew he was about to climax, so he grabbed Mark's cock and began pumping, wanted to climax with Mark. As he wished, it came true. Seconds later their moans turned into a huge orgasm.

Jack panted as he escaped Mark's entrance, just sitting on him now, and resting his head on Mark's shoulder. As they panted, they totally forgot about the recording, and soon, they drifted into a dawn.

"I love you, Jackiebaby," said Mark.

"I love ye too, Markimoo," said Jack. And that was their very special day.

_____

PLOT TWIST: They uploaded the video raw and many fangirls died that day. xD