Chapter 6

The last two weeks had been the best two weeks I've ever had. Luckily, the home stand starts tomorrow so the boys came back the day I was leaving for New York. Even Ryan, Mike and Joe flew out to Toronto. Marcus was flying back to Durham tomorrow morning.

We all went to the field before I left. I wanted to hang out with them one last time before it would be a long time until I see them again.

"Do you really have to go?" Josh whined.

"Yeah.. I have my internship in a few days and I need time to get ready."

"Alison, before you go, we have something for you." Gibby said and walked down the stairs to the dressing room.

"What's happening?"

All the guys shrugged their shoulders and pretended like they knew nothing.

5 minutes later, Gibby came back with a box.

"A little thank you from everyone." He said, handing it to me.

I sat down on the bench and opened it.

There were jerseys. All three of them and they were signed by the whole team. Even the staff.

"Oh my god, you guys really shouldn't have."

"It's the least we could do, with everything you helped with."

"That was nothing. Anyone could've done that stuff. But thank you so much guys. I really do appreciate it."

We all talked before they had practice and j had to leave for the airport.

"Who's driving you guys?" Jose asked

"Thomas."

"Ouuuuu." Everyone shouted.

"Oh shut up. Ryan, Joe and Mike are gonna be in the car too."

"Like that's going to stop anyone." Josh laughed.

They started practice before Thomas texted me he was here. "Alright guys, I'll see you soon." We all got into a group hug. "I'll miss you guys. Text me every day."

The four of us walked to Thomas' car.

"Hey." I smiled and gave him a peck.

We put all of our stuff in the trunk and we were off.

---

"You really didn't have to park the car. It's so expensive."

"Well I want to say a proper goodbye."

"It's not a goodbye. It's a see you soon."

Thomas and I were holding hands and the three of them were walking behind us.

We signed in and walked towards security check.

"This is it." I said looking up at Thomas.

"I'll see you in New York soon, okay?"

"I know." We kissed and left to get our stuff checked.