Your job.

Newt : You are a Med-Jack. Newt always comes in with the tiniest splinter or cut just to check up on you and give you some love. And to be honest you find that really quite sweet and cute.

Minho : Runner as well. You and Minho have so much fun together in the maze, Grievers chasing after you is bæ! No, jokes, you love  running as much as any other runner and the job is perfect as you hate being unfit. Minho always makes sure that he is running behind you so that he can check your butt out.
Sass King once, Sass King always.

Gally : you are a Track-hoe and you love it. It is just next to the Builders place and you are so invested and hard working and he loves that and finds it very attractive. He also loves you both steal glances at each other. Often Newt or Zart have to call you out from your daydreams about Gally's fit body.

Thomas : Builder. You are strong and involved. Even though you can't see Thomas 24/7 because he is a runner you do enjoy your job because you are around one of your nicest and best friends Gally, is around you and make sure that you are not sad and don't mess about. Thomas respects that a lot. 

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry that the Newt is a little shorter than the other two!

QOTU: Fav MR character?

Answer: Newt/Gally ❤️❤️💕