You get caught in the act 2

GALLY :

Your POV

"Y/n???" Gally moaned, you had come back from running and you were quite sweaty and hot. Your hair was waving around you in the wind and your cheeks were red.
"Yes what do you want Gal?" You two had been dating for over 3 months now but still hadn't done IT. Gally was very much a gentleman and wanted to wait but today something was bothering him.

"I'm really horny.." He whispered into your ear. (AN wow that's straightforward)

"Aw babe want some help?" He whispered back and nibbled the top of ear.

He nodded in response and you two retreated to your bedroom where he pushed you against the wall, started grinding against you and sucking on your neck.

"Shuck Gal, didn't know you had it in you!" You sort of shrieked.

"There is a few things you don't know about me" He grunted and put him lips to yours. Your hand was travelling down to his aggravated shaft creating friction in his stomach and you took his shirt off and chucked somewhere still not breaking the kiss.

"I love you Gally."

"I love you too" you replied when a voice said.

"And I would love to not see this next bit." You both turned around in shock to see Minho who was leaning on the door with his arms crossed.

"Just don't let Alby know" He winked and left and you two got back to what you were doing before.

Soooo about this one.. I feel it was a bit too aggressive and stuff... Anyway. Do you guys have any requests? I am in the mood !! Anyway.... Let's sort through my new to tell you guys...
Check.
Check
Check.
Oh yeahhhh WE HIT 1K!! OH MY GOD! You guys are amazing I only expected to get like 300 reads maximum !! You know what this means?  SPAMMM!!! Loveeee yaaaa

-R 💫💁🏼👌🏻