4 Gally Another Glader hits you

*I'm the one on the right on the photo*

"Minho! Stop it please. I don't like it!" I whispered scared. He was coming closer and closer until I was pinned up against the wall. He was angry because he was my boyfriend and I hadn't told him I could sing or that I used to have a tiny little thing for Gally. Just a tiny thing. And he wouldn't get over it...

"No Y/n you are disgusting. You hide secrets from me you selfish brat! You can't even tell be and be honest that you use to like my enemy? I thought that this relationship was going to work. Maybe I'm wrong because you obviously don't like truth in these things... And guess what u can hurt you too!" He shouted clenching your writs tighter and tighter and you knew that it was going to leave bruises.

"Minho! Stop it! You're hurting me!" I cried out and started crying and just when you thought that it couldn't get any worse. Gally entered the room saw the scene and Gally being Gally, got mad.

"Minho what the shuck are you doing to Y/N harming another Glader is forbidden. You'll be punished for this you shank!" He glared.

"Well maybe you should ask Y/N why I'm so angry at her!"

"It's nothing!" I swore.

"Y/N!" Gally said sternly.

"I used to have a crush on you! Okay? Oh and also he's mad because I didn't tell I could sing but HE" you shouted accenting the He,"doesn't own me!"

And you started single big which probably wasn't very appropriate for the time but you did it anyway.

"You don't own me.

I'm not just one of your little toys

You don't own me

Don't say I can't go with other boys...

Don't tell me what to do and don't tell me

What to say!

Please when I go out with you don't put me

On display." I sung loudly and the rest of the Glade probably heard I didn't really care, only when a hand struck my face was I crying and fuming. So I struck back. I punched Minho in the balls hard and so did Gally but in the gut then we left him to loath himself in pain and regret. It was his fault. If he liked me that much-he wouldn't have done it. He would still be here.

I turned round to look at Gally.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"It's nothing. I wanted to defend you."

"You don't have to, I can fend for myself you know ya' shank!" I laughed. "But thank you" as I looked at him I knew it was right.
I leaned into him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him. Hard. His hands slipped round to my waist and rubbed it firmly. I ran my smaller ones up and down his strong builder arms and into his hair.
He started gripping my bum and I jumped up onto his waist. My legs wrapped around him and a kiss so deep and passionate so spell-bounding. I broke it.

"Can we take it slow Gally. Please? I don't want another Minho.." I looked down.

"Anything for you Shank. I love you"

"I love you too. More!"

Well I'm happy with this one....
Sorry to make Bæ/Minho but I needed to ya know for the story anyway I hope you guys enjoyed. Comment your opinions.

-R🚀❤️☎️