Help Me

Events have certainly escalated since Jerome's friend left Arkham. For starters, Jerome got broken out of the Asylum by the criminal mastermind, Theo Galavan, and his sister Tabitha. Him, the chick called Barbra, and some others planned to wreck havoc on Gotham with the Galavan siblings.

After all, it's what the city deserved.

He knew the police were after them, and being the observant man he was, he knew they look at family... Paul Cicero. Jerome made quick work of him, with the same hatchet that he killed his mother with. It was a new fun to Jerome - he'd never really killed someone like Paul, but he used the older man's weaknesses to his advantage.

Jerome was becoming the man he always wanted to be. He occasionally freaked Theo out sometimes with his humor, but the other simply encouraged his antics.

Currently, they were hiding out in a top secret place. Jerome didn't know what the place was called to be frank, but he knew it was near the docks. Maybe a lighthouse? He entered through the secret passage way, so he wouldn't be able to spill the beans on what the outside of the building looked like.

"Jerome!" A voice called out, as Jerome's ears perked up and so did his head. "Got a job for 'ya, you up for it?" Theo asked with a playful tone. Jerome always jumped at the opportunity to get out, especially if it involved terror.

"You bet." He said with his trademark wide, psychotic smirk.

"Good." He placed a gun on the table. Theo trusted Jerome, and if he did try to hurt him - well, Tabitha was there to always take over and hurt Jerome. "Go to this address."

"Comprehended."

*******************************

The night was dark and gloomy. The rain pattered on the concrete, as a mop of bright hair went through the darkness of the alleys. Jerome made a swift move in order to jump over the wooden fence barricading the backyard, and he looked through the window. There seemed to be two people in there, and from what Jerome could see, they were shouting about something. It was what happened next Jerome didn't expect.

Bang! Bang!

The two people were on the ground, blood seeping out of their bodies. A figure from the shadows appeared, holding a gun. It was a blonde woman, blood splattered on her own clothes and skin from what seemed to be a different incident.

Jerome frowned. Those pigtails looked familiar... Where had he seen it before? Before he could think of anymore questions, the person escaped through the front door.

The male bolted out from behind the house and caught a glimpse of the woman.

"Hey! That was my kill!" He yelled, clearly pissed. He hated it when people took his chance to terrorize Gotham.

"Well well well... Never thought I'd see you again, Jerome." As the woman spoke, she turned around. With a grin, she flashed a thumbs up before running off.

"E-Emily?" He managed out, shocked.

"See ya' on the other side, Jerome!"

How the hell was he supposed to explain to the siblings that he couldn't interrogate the couple?

'Keep calm, Jerome..'