Author's Note

Hi guys!

One night, insomnia took its toll on me that I kept on crawling up from the bed just look for something that could keep my eyes busy until I get sleepy. I browsed my iPad and went through YouTube to look for a movie that I could watch. My eyes landed on a certain movie title that said "A Walk To Remember." I've watched it when I was in the sixth grade and it's definitely one of the movies that I hate watching for the second time because of its kind of ending. You know, I hate movies or stories with tragic endings, with heroines dying at the end or vice versa. Out of curiosity, I clicked it without  the plan to watch the whole film. I concentrated when I got into the first scene until, without realizing, I finished it 'til its last bit. 

My imagination wandered for a moment after watching the film until I came out with my own version of the story. Hence, I came up with this one-shot story entitled "Once." This is something very different than my usual writings. But I hope you'll still like it. This is my first attempt to write a full English story so please forgive all my shortcomings. 

Enjoy! Votes and comments are highly appreciated. :-)

Much love,

Lhara McFadden