Chapter 15

I sat sweating as we all ate dinner. I knew that with every minute that passed, it came closer and closer to interrogation time. Xavier held my hand under the table and made sure to calm me down by rubbing circles into my hand. He smiled at me from time to time to assure that I would be okay.

We all put our plates in the sink and made our way into the living room. Xavier got the signal to go upstair and I was left alone with his father and Danny. To say I was absolutley terrified was an understatement.

"So, let's get right to it. Full name?" Danny asked.

"Connor Ethan Speyling." I said in a rather quiet voice.

"Any previous arrests or convictions? Jail time?" Mr. Dominitri asked.

"Not at all, sir."

"Addictions? Drugs? Alcohol?"

"None."

"What do you want with my brother?" Danny asked with a stern look.

"I love Xavier. And all I want to do is keep loving him. I think that he might be the one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Danny looked at his father and let out a heavy sigh. "Dad, I can't hate him. I don't have a reason to."

"Thank you, sirs." I let out a heavy sigh.

"But if you ever hurt him, I will not hesitate to kill you." Danny growled.

"I would never evem think of it."

Xavier came rushing down the stairs. "Did he pass the test?"

"Yes, he can stay." Danny rolled his eyes.

"Yay!" Xavier rushed over and wrapped his arms around me, showering my face with kisses. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

"Love you too." I chuckled and pecked his lips.

Well, that was one family down. Then there was my family once I got the guts to tell them.