Chapter 37

It took about a day for Xavier to get his voice back. But soon enough he was back to his old rambling self.

I skipped school for a few days just to be with him. I didn't want to leave his side at all now that he was awake and talking.

The doctor said that he would be able to get out in a couple days but have to be in a wheel chair and go through physical therapy every week to help him walk again. I was just happy that he was getting out.

When the days finally passed and Xavier was released, I was proud to walk down the hallway as Derek wheeled my husband out into the free world.

I bent down and kissed Xavier's lips once we were outside. "We're finally going home together, babe."

"Now all I have to do is get walking again and I'll be able to carry you up to my room and fuck you all night long." Xavier winked.

"You haven't changed at all." I messed his hair up. "Good."

My parents were accepting of me being gay and loving Xavier. I told them that once I finished high school I wanted to move in with him and they were okay with it as long as they got to meet him and if they got grandkids one day. I assured them that both of those things would be possible.

As for Xavier and I, we still planned on being together forever. I didn't care if he was in a wheelchair or on crutches or anything of that sort. We were both a little broken. But that was just fine.

Thank you for reading this story. Next chapter will be the epilogue and that will wrap up this book. The sequel is coming soon though so stay tuned.