One month

Danny's POV**

The school day passed so quick and last period I was called to the head teachers office...i hadn't done anything wrong had I? Not recently other tan trip a few nerds upon the corridor and break more windows nothing to major. I started to walk to his office and as I stood outside I could hear mr jones the head if school having a conversation with mr cross.

About 20 minutes past and mr cross left the room and returned to teaching out class I was called in and asked to sit.

**mr jones POV**

I had called mr o'donoghue to my office do discus an important issue...and a very difficult one as well.

"Mr O'Donoghue please take a seat" I said seriously

"Call me danny please I don't like being called mr" he snapped back

"Okay Danny this is getting out of hand...smoking behind the busses and cars in the car park,skipping classes,bullying,vandalising not to mention shoplifting and drinking alcohol. I have to take measures into my own hands."

Danny's POV***

I'm expelling you from this school for a month Danny and you are going to automaticity fail your exams I'm sorry it's your own fault" mr jones said to me and to be honest...the thought of not seeing Jessie made me sick.

I left his office just wanting to cry I got my stuff from my locker handed in the key then went home.

At home I just sat with a guitar and started jamming out a tune before sticking down lyrics into paper and singing along to a pretty good song.