11 Days With Keira Rudd

Description:

Perfectly curled mahogany hair. Eyes so blue that it looks like the sun was shining right through them. Her smile so bright that it leaves me completely speechless. Her laugh reminding me of the soft melody of wind chimes hanging in trees. When her cheerful voice leaves her perfectly rose-colored lips my heart jumps up in joy, leaving me completely breathless. Being with her makes me feel like I'm about to fly away. Being with the most complex and confusing girl I have ever met makes me feel like I have finally found my second half. 

And that only after spending 11 days with the girl who pulled me into her unique world, changing me into someone I can't recognize myself. The one who extended my limits and showed me that even I, Riley Young (a socially awkward and shy nerd attending senior year in High-School), am capable of doing unexpected and crazy things. 

And after all the time we have spent together, I have asked myself how my life would have turned out if I would have never met the ineffable Keira Rudd.

[A short story about the sixteen-year-old Riley Young who meets Keira Rudd. A complex girl who teaches him that life is more than just simply following orders and studying for good grades.]

Author: getyougone

Review:

The author just completed this story yesterday and  WOW, I am, somehow, speechless. This story is so worth reading because it's funny, sweet and beautiful. A love story between a shy boy and an extroverted girl who tries to pull him into her big world. I loved it.

---
Categories: Teen-Fiction and Romance