Now you owe me

Haley Parker. A strong, stubborn and feisty girl with multiple hidden talents was in the wrong place at the wrong time when she got kidnapped. Kidnapped by four handsome gang members who were not only good-looking but also completely and utterly useless/dumb. 

But when Damian, handsome, gang-leader and player laid eyes on her, memories traveled through his mind, bringing him three years back into his own past. Bringing him back into the darkness which surrounded him and which he was still trying to escape. 

What he didn't know: Haley had her own past and her own secrets she was dealing with, causing her to be one of the most difficult hostages you could ever imagine.  

Attached to the girl who had only one goal in her mind: Taking revenge.  

*Warning: This story contains mature language/swearing!*

  **[Book 1 of the 'Now you'-Series]**  

Author: getyougone

Review:

This finale was breath-taking! In my opinion, this entire book was based on the cliches of kidnap-stories which made this story so unique. It's hilarious, serious and very emotional at the same time. A great mixture of everything you need. THIS STORY IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND!

---
Categories: Humor, Romance and Teen-fiction

*UPDATE 03/27/2018 - The author just started the story
"Now you need me!" (The second book of the story!!)*

*UPDATE - The author is currently editing the story.
Quite a few parts are changed, added or crossed out.*