You and Me (A Wattpad Featured Story) ✔

A YA love story about the power of emotional heartbreak, the barriers in life that we may face and the actions of others close around us. Currently Featured on Wattpad!

Fifteen year old Sara thought she had the perfect relationship. Boyfriend Mark was kind, patient and a person that she could turn into in times of need. When a twist of fate suddenly spoils the happiness, Sara loses him and is faced with the path of loneliness. To deal with the trauma, she keeps a book of letters addressed to Mark and keeps writing in it regularly. Through these letters, she writes about school, the family drama, the altercations with people that make her miserable and hopes for the future. Through all of the pain, the emotions and the tears, will Sara's writing ever bring Mark back?

The journey of "You and Me", accolades the story has received:
Number 32 on the Wattpad Teen Fiction Hot List.
A spot on the Wattpad Featured List under Teen Fiction (Since August 2015!)
WINNER of the Wattpad Spotlight Book Contest July 2014.
Romance and Teen Fiction Story Competition- Best Cover, Best Romance and Best Overall
Finalist in The Finished Book Contest (Reached Top 4)
Mystic Writing Competition 1st place winner
Featured on 'The Love Bug' reading list on the @TeenFictionCommunity profile
Featured on the "Teen Romance" reading list on the @Romance profile
Proud supporter of four various campaign profiles, see stickers on the story cover!

Author: Iwritevariety

Review:
It's so worth every single word! This book is almost at 500k reads and numbers sometimes speak for themselves! :)  

---
Category: Teen-Fiction