With A Prank Call

Giggles could be heard from miles away. Maddie sat still in a circle of people. Giddy excitement filled everyone around her. It was supposed to be a fun girl's night out, which had soon turned into a truth or dare game with the boys. And then someone suggested a prank call. Now they were all playing the "prank call" game.
Right now one of her 'friends' was calling a restaurant. He apparently had ordered pasta with dog poop which had made everyone around her burst out in laughter.
Maddie sighed, and her elbows slumped against the thin wood. The river was churning below them. Shining, the moonlight followed the light of the boy's phone.

Heads turned to stare right at Maddie. She had offered to give out contacts to call. She sighed and looked through her contact list.
Mom missed call
Daddyyy
Homieee
Tyler
Mr.Larrington
Universe's bestest friend
Coach Turner
The list was endless... She stopped at a peculiar name.
Babysitting job: Toby's mom
It looked promising. Looking up she saw that Jack was now holding the phone. She sighed. Jack was the school's popular boy, and she had no idea why she was hanging out with this douchebag. Smiling fakely she read out the number in a perky tone.
"Hello?" a female voice called
"Umm hi..." Jack said now changing his name to sound like a British person. Everyone contained their laughter as he held the phone out.
"Who is this?"
"Umm..." pause "This is Jake."
"Why are you calling me?"
"Well ummm..."
"Are you from school?"
"Y- Yeah I am!" He exclaimed as heads nodded.
"Ok so tell me the reason for this call." The girl said sounding a bit annoyed.
"Well I saw you across the hall yesterday and you looked just gorgeous! I couldn't just let a beautiful girl walk by like that. Though I'm a bit shy. And I asked around for your number."
There was a long pause before she replied. "So you're like into me?" A new tone was found to her voice. She was apparently flirting.
"Yeah. You seem nice and you totally got the looks!" They could hear her giggling, and they all held their breaths.
"Where are you right now?"
He looked around studying his surroundings.
"Glen River Park."
"Really?! I can go there right now!"
"Ummm... That's not necessary!" He yelled into the phone.
"I thought you wanted to meet me!"
"I-i did..." he said now completely losing his accent.
"WAIT IS THIS A DARE?! You don't like me do you?" she yelled into the phone.
Jack smirked "Oh honey, I never liked you, and I have no idea who the heck you are. And my name is Jack, sweetheart." He hung up, still smirking.
That jerk! Maddie stood up, as all the chatter started. No one really noticed her, but they sure would when they needed a new phone number. Storming off, she tucked a strand of rebellious hair back into place. Maddie's hair looked almost black in the dark, when in the sunlight it was really brown with purple highlights here and there. She stared ahead, getting ready to cross the street.
As she started walking she heard the whine of an engine. Maddie whipped her head and stared as the lights approached faster and faster...

Hehehehheheheh that is it guys! What did you think? Leave a comment ,vote, and share. Don't forget I will do 2 parts if asked! Thanks guys! Oh and on a sidenote these stories will not be edited until after I'm almost done with all of them.

Last updated/edited October 15th 2015
Next chapter coming: October 17th or October 16th (maybe)