Ice Cold Heart ~Neji Hyuuga x Reader~

You never one of those girls who had a crush or wore dresses and such. You got your heartbroken once, and that's when you learned to never trust anyone ever again. Until he came into your life. A tall, strong, and intelligent  prodigy of the Hyuuga clan. Neji taught you how to love and trust once again.

You rolled your eyes at the couples around you, kissing or making other displays of affection. You walked through the market, getting ingredients for yourself for dinner, until you bumped into a certain long-haired male. "Excuse me...", you mumbled, trying to make your way further down the market. "(Y/N).", Neji said firmly. You slowly turned around, "What?", you said icily. Neji was taken aback at your attitude. Even though you looked so kind and innocent, you had a terrible attitude that got you into so much trouble back at the Academy. You rested your hand on you hip, waiting for Neji's response, "You're taking too long. I'm leaving.", you faced the other way, then a strong grip took hold of your hand. "Let's train tomorrow. I heard you were pretty strong. Let's see how you really are.", Neji suggested. You knitted your eyebrows together, this prodigy wanted to "train" with you. You shrugged your shoulders, what could go wrong? 1:15, less than 2 hours until you meet up with Neji. You strangely felt excited, maybe it was because you were finally going to fight the well-known prodigy. You got up and ate a well balanced breakfast and hopped into the shower. You let your long, (H/C) hair air dry and put on your usual ninja gear. After your hair dried, you put into a high ponytail, a couple strands of hair framing your face. By the time you were finished getting ready, it was already 2:45. You decided to start walking, since it took about 15 minutes to get to the training field.

When you arrived, Neji was pacing around the field. "Yo, Hyuuga!", you shouted. Neji's gaze snapped towards you, eyes widening. "Ready?", you got into a fighting stance. Neji has a ghostly smirk, "Ready.", getting into a fighting stance as well.

It was long and difficult fight between 2 prodigies of 2 completely different clans, but in the end...

You won

Neji panted, lying on the grass. "Good job, I knew you were good, but not this good.", he said between breaths. You smirked, "What's my prize for winning, Hyuuga?", you nudged him with your foot. "Go out with me.", he said unhesitantly. Your eyes widened, "Eh?! Why should I give you a chance?", you asked stepping away from him. He rose to his feet, "Come on, just give me one chance. I'll melt that ice cold heart of yours..."

(A/N): sooo this was a request from @iwatobi-gay-club (i love the user lmaooo) i hope you like it! it was kinda late and short though 😣. Also, I will not be able to update on Friday cuz it's jazmynecchi's birthday! im turning 14 lol im the youngest out of all my friends ~jazmynecchi