Male reader x Vash The Stampede

In this one you're basically a God-like  being who has any animal ears/tail and attributes and are accompanying your 'master' Vash on all of his adventures.

(A/E) = animal ear(s)
(A/T) = animal tail(s)
(A/TP) = animal type

           ~Pajamafox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

It is a a hot and dry day, as it usually is in the desert planet called Gunsmoke and for a certain (F/C) hooded (A/TP) he was doing all he could to both himself and his blonde master cool and comfortable.

YOUR POV:

"Hey, Master~??" I started at the kind-hearted 'human' "Hmm? What's wrong (M/N)? You need to rest for a moment?" Vash replied, somewhat concerned.
'Fufufufufu~ that's like master to be so worried for others, I'm lucky to be his follower!'

"No, Master I'm perfectly fine,thank you. I was just curious about how your health is fairing, after all you are still wearing your coat in such harsh temperatures. Would you  like to rest, Master?" I inquired with my smile not ceasing to falter.

Sighing Vash responds " I'm fine, we just need to find a town soon. I think we're about out of water...and some donuts wouldn't hurt too." "Say no more, we must be nearby 'cause I can smell water." " Really? That's great! Lead the way (M/N)." "Yes, sir!" you respond before bounding to the next town.

~Time Skip Brought To you By The Letter 'S'- which Stands For Spain's Bubbly Butt.~

"FINALLY!" Vash exclaimed exhaustedly as we enter the Saloon. "C'mon, Master, it wasn't that long of a walk" I tried to re-assure with a sigh "Easy for you to say, (M/N)! While you can walk around like that with no shoes on without a problem in the world [1] my legs were ready to give out! And how many times do I have to remind you to stop calling me 'Master', 'cause it sounds weird!" He proclaimed with flinging his arms around like a lunatic.

"Really, Master? You're going to bring that up now of all tim-" "Hi Mr. Vash and Mr. (M/N)!" Interrupted an innocent voice. Turning we were greeted Milly and agitated looking Meryl.  " Well, hello as well, Milly, and how are you doing Meryl?" I asked with my usual cheeky grin.  "Better before I saw this idiot" Meryl responded while using her thumb to point out Vash, causing said Master to complain like a child. Before Milly and I knew it they began an argument that caused me to laugh in amusement, making all three people to blush ever so slightly. The whole situation seemed to catch the attention  of everyone in the building, but not as much as it did to one female, who kept eyeing Vash like a predator.

Getting up she brushed down any wrinkles in her ...um....revealing clothes, and puffed her chest out more-so to make her 'sweater-stretchers'  pop out more from their spot.  Making her way towards where the child-like adults she began to make her voice known. " E-excuse me, I just happened to notice that your name is Vash- as in Vash the Stampede, right?" Realizing that the female was talking to him he began to make strange poses while putting on his 'womanizing' face on. " Why yes, yes I am. And who would a beautiful like yourself be?" Pretending to be flustered she responded with a quick    " Mary-Lou!" " Well then Mary-Lou, would you mind having a drink with me~?" He asked with a chuckle. " O-of course not! I would l-love to!" "Wonderful, shall we then?" Master said forgetting the whole argument and leaving behind Milly, Meryl, and myself without a single glance. This caused a jab of darkly mixed emotions in my chest ' Huh...? Strange, I never felt this before. Pssh! It's probably nothing, after all this behavior towards women is pretty normal for him...still....I don't know why I feel like this, but I dislike it!'