Cop Male Reader x Toshinori Yagi Relaxing Lemon Tea

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Hello Y'all! Long time, no write! Before I get this One-shot going I'd like to let you guys now that I am taking part of a Patreon page. Times are very tough for me and my family. With my parents going through an EXTREMELY nasty divorce and no way to help pay for my room and board for college, I need to gain money for food and cleaning products whilst saving up for my first year (which starts this fall). I share this page with two other people who can provide great art and stories, and who are also struggling as well. If you want me to do any art or stories, no matter how long or detailed, go ahead and please ask away in the patreon. if you want to just see random things that i or my friends make, and can spare at least a dollar, please do so! Every cent helps out more than you know! If you don't have the funds to ask for a commision and need to keep your money, that's fine. If you could at least help spread the word out, then all three of us will be forever grateful. At this point i'm fine with drawing just about anything (I.E. SFW, NSFW, furry, not furry, Comic, Profile pic, etc...). If you need a reference to my art then please take a quick glance and my art book, and check out one of my friends who is on the patreon page as well!

Shadowspuppy
DragonWarrior130

And check out the patreon page!

Https://www.patreon.com/puppyndragon

Anywho! Onto the story!

This was requested by TTtrain

Quirk: Telekinesis - Reader can lift things, moves them, destroy them, and can somewhat fix objects with his mind.

Downside: Reader doesn't have full control over his quirk. When reader gets into a situation where he gets too emotional, his quirk start to go haywire (depending on how emotional reader is) and things start to go to shit. Because of that, reader usually has to force himself to be cool and calm. Reader is about as strong as Shigeo (MOB Psycho 100 reference).