Alucard x Male Reader (Lemony Pain)

This is an old request made by Vanilla-Face that I have been trying to mull myself over to complete. Sorry it took so long lil' waifu; I hope you enjoy this!
。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

( I purposely waited to type down your love's name, don't worry, I wanted to add it in as if you didn't already know who you were going to be fucking. That being said, you may continue.)

(B/T)= body type
(E/C)= EYE COLOR
(H/C)= hair color
(Y/R)= your race
(L/S)= length size (yes, it's your dick size)

(B/T)= body type (E/C)= EYE COLOR (H/C)= hair color (Y/R)= your race (L/S)= length size (yes, it's your dick size)

Your armor ↑

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV:

X-XX-1465 ( would have been about 34 at the time) (his eyes were blue before the 'incident') ↓

*Click* * Clack* *Click* *Clack*

The sound of heavy footsteps echoed down the halls of what appeared to be a castle, are accompanied by the clanking of metal armor. a lone silhouette of a (B/T) man walks past a couple of servants, who bowed their respects to their master, and trudged into a bedroom.

What greeted the (H/C) male was the scent of roses and light hint of lavender. Most of the furniture was made of cherry red wood and there was hardly any light in the room. In the center of the room was a large king sized bed with crimson wave-like sheets overflowing to the marble floor. But it's what slept beneath the satin sheets that made the (E/C) male's heart flutter in a very special way.

A pale skinned male laid naked with the lower half of his body covered by the red bedding, facing towards the wall on his left his ink black hair cascades to the right. His one arm covered his eyes (though it was unnecessary due to lack of light) and his other hand lightly gripped on the bed sheet.