Chapter 2

What is a messenger anyways?

~Mourns Pov~

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face through the curtains I also woke up to Casualty on my chest with only a bra and panties on. I jumped out of bed really quickly shivering in disgust in the process. I got dress in a white polo shirt dark blue jeans and white vans they were the nicest looking thing in the closet no jays I guess I should've said goodbye to them. I grabbed my satchel with my phone and a note pad. I was half way out the door when Casualty walked out the bed room. "Where are you go going hunny?" "To work." I said quickly while running out the door. I forgot to tell you our system is kind of sexist only men go to work the women stay home as house wives.

I got in the car the GBS was already set to the destination. I, riving down the street when see my former school classmates walking down the streets well all the girls they have nothing better to do than shop I guess. I keep driving when I arrive at the driveway of the Mayors house. I step out and walk up the long ass driveway. The driveway is like a curve there are two drive ways and a fountain in the crass area between the driveway. The house is three stories tall the porch is made out of marble so is the pathway the house is beautiful in all. I walk up to the double door and ring the decorated doorbell on the side.

The door opened the mayor said" Hello Mourn come in." I walked in slowly His voice was fancy and elegant He was wearing a tuxedo and holding a wine glass. He starting walking and we arrived in a room with it seemed to be million dollar furniture in it. "sit." I sat down not questioning him. "So do you know what a messenger is Mourn?" "Um..no sir." "haha." he laughed kind of creepy like "A messenger is a person that goes between the borders to tell both governments the messages needed to be passed. Mourn you will need to report to Choosers building the day after you get back every time, and you have a week to pass the message." "ok sir."

Sorry this chapter was so short I thought it would be a better cliff hanger to end here.

In the next chapter there is love so hang in tight an stay tuned in my writing.

Comment any thing you want to happen in the next chapter when he goes to the other side where the humans are...And he meets A girl called Minnie. What will happen? Who will be there to stop them and what Is his message to pass?