Chapter 4

Fitting

+Mourn's pov+

It had been like three hours of just trying on different suits. Another thirty minutes of trying on boring dress shoes. I tried to convince the dresser to let me ware Jays with my suit but I was denied. I was in the middle of putting back on my shirt when I heard someone yelling from downstairs "Mourn!please come down!" I jogged down the hallway and down the stairs. I saw the Lady and her husband and the girl. "My daughter and you will be filmed having oral." "W-what?!" "Fuck no!I can't I'm a Virginin sir I understand you want us to get married can that be enough. Instead of right there having a stranger have oral sex with your daughter is a bit abserd." He had his hands clenched in fist probably from my yelling. "You will have sex both of you we are going to make sure you do it right that is why I want both of you to report to the last bedroom on the left upstairs." He walked away leaving Rose and me looking at each other in disgust. She stormed off stomping into the kitchen as I got my phone out and texted my best friend loss. I know I know she's a girl but her and I grew up neighbors and we were the only black kids on the street she the only one that know I'm expiry,besides my mom.

Mourn:
Hay...

Three minutes later

Loss:
Hay? What's wrong and why weren't you at the festival?

Mourn:
I had to go across to get a girl named Rose but they won't let me leave and they're forcing me to have sex?!?

Loss:
But u have a wife?!

Mourn:
Ik! the chooser is actually arranged to marry her but they don't want to marry their daughter off to him.

Loss:
how old is she?

Mourn:
If they told me I wasn't listening.

Loss:
I gtg my husbands back I think I married a domestic.

Mourn:
If he hurts you call me! Ityl.
XX

Loss:
XX

-------
+Mourn's pov+

I walked onto the room they said to go to. I saw a camera in the back corner of the room,these people are perverts! I sat down on edge of the bed my elbows resting on my knees and my head in my hands. I was about to cry when I say Rose walk in with a robe around her. She looked mad as hell. She walked over to me and threw a condom in my face. "Put the damn thing on." "He'll no!" I wispered/yelled. "You have to! They're watching!" She wispered/yelled. Ugh I huffed and walked away from her turning away from her. I took off my shirts I could feel her eyes burning into my back. I was about to take off my pants when I relized I don't know how to put on a condom. "Uhh.." "don't tell me zombies don't have sex?!" "Shut up!I just don't know how to put it on." "Well..how does that involve me?!" I looked her her in a frown she is such a bitch. "Comere."  "What?" I furrowed my eyes. "Just come . sit down on the bed." I did as I was told. I already had a bad feeling. She slowly unwrapped the packaging in the condom. "Pull it out." She said coldly. I just sat there no way was I gonna pull my dic-i mean genitals on this girl. I was still in suprise when I felt her grab my zipper. I slapped her hand away,"Your not touching my dick." She gave me the meaning look I've ever seen she pushed me down on my back and put on knee on the bed leading with another. She was on top of me. "I don't wanna marry an old man I rather have you." She wispered into my ear. So I just let it happen. "She slowly slid her and onto my pants zipper unzipping it slowly I looked at her beautiful hazel eyes and curly dark brown curly hair. I was distracted from her beauty when I felt a pleasure I never felt before I must've zoned out because she had gotten the condom on and wause now sucking my -imma just say dick I'm thinking in my head right.. -she started sucking my dick there I said it dick. She licked the tip and slowly slid the whole thing in her mouth I could hear her gag. She was jerkin me when I felt like I had to release but the condom was in the way. She then stood above me untieing her robe leaving her with a lace see through bra showing her nipple and a lace panties. Her body was flawless. She then took off her panties which from instinct I looked away. She lowered her self down and I felt her insides on my tip they were warm. She slid down and I moaned. "Ugh" I could feel her smile. She put her petite hands on my chest. I grabbed her by her waist to speed up the process."faster." I could hear h3r wispered. I went faster....

----------

We had finished doing you know what and now we were laying in bed she had her head on my chest and my arm wrapped around her waist. I fell asleep I guess because next thing I knew I had a blasting light in my face in the my world there are only a blanket of grey skies. I look to see a sun shining through the curtains. I get up and look at my surroundings. I'm in the same room I lost my virginity. I look to see Rose sleeping she's beautiful.