My Oc- Lyon

Name: Lyon

Age: 17

Gender: Male

SHSL: Flirt

Personality: Very flirtatious, he is one of the most outgoing people you will ever meet, he will always defend girls that he fancies or admires (so basically all of them) he is a bit of a pervert and uses bad pickup lines, he can be sarcastic or witty at times and loves having a good laugh with pranks. He is extremely laid back and finds lots of things funny. He get emotional easily and overdramatises everything.

Looks: short dark brown hair with a pink streak through it, he has dark brown eyes and tanned skin. He is average height and slim for his age. He usually wears a black vest top and jeans along with a few beads stringed onto a black price of string tied around his neck, another thing he may wear is a tuxedo but not often. He has a few piercings on his left ear and one on his right.

Backstory: Lyon grew up surrounded by women, his father died in the military when he was just seven so he grew up with his five sisters and his mum. They all used looked after him and cared for him well. When he was ten he brought home his first girlfriend, she dumped him the next day after he ignored her and just played on his video game. He took the lesson to heart and started to pay attention to EVERY girl, he would flirt with them and ask all of them out, he looked up to them and always acted like he was madly in love around them so he would never get dumped for being ignorant of girls again.

Would they kill?: Not sure, something would have to dramatically have to change for him to kill someone.

Likes: girls, flirting, pick up lines, puns, pranking and dates.

Dislikes: being reminded of his first date, girls being hurt and being turned down.

Extra?: flirtatious pervert...that's all