Percy

Oh gods, where the Hades is she? She should have been here 20 minutes ago!
        "Annabeth!!!!" Percy called, hoping that she may have just gotten lost at the camp that she lived at. For almost 10 years of her life. Oh, great idea Percy. Maybe she also found the lost mermaid swimming pool in the mini-mountain. Actually, that was a possibility. "Annabeth!!! This isn't funny!! Anna-"
        Just then, he turned and saw her running at a full sprint out of the forest, dragging a person behind her. "Annabeth! Where were you? I was getting worried!" Percy said, wrapping her in a hug. Even though it had been almost 2 and a half months since Tartarus, he still didn't like being separated without knowing where the other person was. They even kept each other's schedules in their cabins.
        "Percy! You seemed a bit more than worried, I could hear your screams from halfway in the woods." Annabeth said, returning the hug.
        Percy took a step back, and looked her over. No visible blood was always a good sign. "Why were you halfway in the woods? And who is that?"
        Annabeth smiled, and stepped out of the way. Percy stepped around his girlfriend and began saying the usual ritual. "Sorry, whoever-you-are. My girlfriend can be somewhat rash. Please don't sue her, or us, because unless you accept sand dollars you'd be out of lu-" He paused when he saw who it was. Leo gave a small shrug, almost as if he were saying 'You-don't-even-recognize-me'.
        He took a step back towards Annabeth, and drew his sword. Holy Hephaestus, Leo thought, jumping away from the large blade.
        "What are you? How dare you take the form of one of our friends? How do you know about him? Annabeth, how did IT get through the barrier?" Percy said, venom in his voice.
        'Dang' Leo thought, 'I didn't know Percy missed me that much.' Annabeth reached around Percy's arm and pulled it down to his side, taking the sword out of his hand in the process. She began whispering in his ear. Leo could see his face go from threatening to worry to surprised, finally ending on an expression that could only be described as hopeful.
        "Leo?" Percy muttered. He coughed, and then repeated himself louder. "Leo? Is it really you, man?"
        Leo spread his arms, displaying all of his scrawniness. "You know it!"
        Percy's face split in two as a smile wide enough to hurt spread across his previously scowling face. "Dude! How the Hades are you still alive?" He said, giving Leo a fistbump and a bro-hug. Leo laughed and obliged.
        "I'm just that special. But now, I have to go say hello to a very special Beauty Queen." Leo said, still grinning. He flashed Percy a thumbs up and jogged up the hill back to the cabins.
Percy turned to Annabeth in a daze. "So . . ."
She smiled, watching Leo disappear over the ridge. "So."
Percy glanced over at her and took her hand. "Do you think he's okay?"
        Annabeth glanced at the back of the boy that they had all mourned for months. "I hope so. I really, really hope so."