Not Over

(Sorry, the last bit wasn't the final piece. I wanted to add some Lelypso into this story. I will probably add 1 or 2 more chapters just to give this piece a nice finish.)

        "Annabeth! Percy!" Leo shouted across the strawberry fields, hoping that one of them could hear him. Piper stood ready at his side, looking towards the cabins. She hoped that she could catch a glimpse of the couple. They had been told to meet on the ridge before they left for Olympus, and she knew that Leo wanted to leave as soon as possible. He had nearly broken her cabin door down trying to get her. But now he had to wait, since Chiron wouldn't allow them to leave camp without an experienced pair of campers with them.
        Luckily, their wait was soon over. Percy and Annabeth rounded Cabin 6 with their bags slung over their shoulders. They seemed anxious as well. Their parents had requested presence. Nobody enjoys being called for by their parents, let alone the high-and-mighty immortal ones.
"Leo! What is going on?" Annabeth yelled to him as soon as they were within shouting distance. Annabeth had been in Percy's cabin when they had received the note that had told them that they had to go to Olympus under pressing circumstances. They had raced between the two cabins, packing bags and such for a long journey. After bidding farewell to Annabeth's cabin mates, they raced to the ridge, wondering why they were going to Olympus, but glad that they were. Percy had previously asked Annabeth how the rebuilding of Olympus had been going, since it had been put on hold during the war. This had sent Annabeth into a whirlwind of panic, complete with now torn-up blueprints and time management sheets. After she calmed down, Percy recommended a visit to Olympus to start construction, which she happily agreed to. They had only started planning when Chiron told them that they had to go.
        "Guys! Let's go!" Leo shouted, already turning towards the border. He heard the fast-pounding of feet, and Annabeth raced infront of him, stopping a yard away with her arms infront of her chest. Leo stopped as quickly as he could, sliding across the dirt and pinwheeling his arms to keep balance.
        "Jeez, Annabeth, you could give a guy some warning." Leo said, groaning from his spot on the ground. His balance still wasn't perfect from flying nonstop for days.
        She reached a hand down to help him up. "Leo. What is going on?"
        He didn't quite know how to answer this. He remembered that when Percy had first told her of Calypso she had been jealous, and he didn't want to deal with a jealous girl. But he also knew that she wouldn't let up until she found out, daughter-of-Athena and all. "Umm, you remember Calypso, right? Well, um-"
        At Calypso's name, Percy grabbed Leo's arm and turned him around. He was as white as a ghost, and he could see his jaw seemingly made of stone. "Calypso? As in banished-to-an-island-for-eternity Calypso?"
"Uhhhh, yeah?" Leo wondered how many other Calypsos there were out there. The only other one he knew of was from Pirates of the Caribbean.
Percy shook his head. "No, wait, are you saying that you found her, saved her? How? When?"
        Leo gave a harried look over his shoulder, turning away from a stunned Percy. "Listen Percy, we have all day to discuss Miss Calypso, but she is currently up on Olympus surrounded by gods who never wanted her free. Now can we go, amigo? Or do we have to stand here debating?"
        Percy seemed to snap out of it at the thought of Calypso on Olympus. "Fine, okay, but this is not over." They took off running, the girls on their heels.
"This is most definitely NOT over." Leo heard Annabeth call to Percy. He had to fight to hold in his giggle.