))1

You're not supposed to be here.

Nice to meet you too. Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to get a blueberry muffin please.

I'm sorry, Muffin Man, but if I were you I'd use my eyes to look around and see that it is time for this cafe to close.

You still have ten minutes left, Grumpy Pants.

We served our last customer half an hour ago. We're closed, I'm very sorry.

I can tell by your lack of sincerity that you don't mean it.

Smart.

It would be easier for the both of us if you'd just let me get that delicious muffin.

Sorry miss. Can't do that.

That's sweet, you think you have a say in this matter.

I am the owner of this cafe.

What are you-- Hey! Stop it, you jerk! Let go of me!

Thank you and please, don't, come again.

---

HI

yes this is the first chapter of Talks!!

if it is in bold,  it's in the guy's pov

if it is in italics, it's in daisy's pov

I hope this first chapter was a bit better than texts and this is going to be mostly conversations although there will be texts as well.

there will also be very important guests in here ;)

to those who are new here, welcome! this book is a spin-off based on my other book Texts. you do not have to read Texts before reading Talks but there will be references from that book :)

anyways, if you guys enjoyed this, remember to vote or comment! <3