))61

Daisy sat down on one of the picnic tables and plugged in her earphones. Parties were never really her scene. She'd rather stay at home and binge watch her current obsession, Pretty Little Liars, than attend a real life Noel Kahn party.

She pressed shuffle on her music player and observed her surroundings. Since there were a few cute guys, might as well have a good look.

She glanced at a guy with really nice arms and caught him staring at her.

Great.

She groaned internally and pretended to really enjoy her music as soon as he started walking towards her.

It was a Spotify advertisement about high quality toilet paper, what was there not a enjoy?

"Hello?"

Have fun, dork.

"Hi. I'm Daisy."

The cute guy with cuter arms took a seat opposite her and raised and eyebrow.

"I know you."

If she were in an episode of the show she was obsessed with, Daisy would've know better than strangers who knew you were definitely not a good sign.

"You are?"

"I'm Joe. I know Cody." He smiled.

Daisy blinked at him before answering.

"I know him too."

He chuckled softly, "I know that as well. You were his wallpaper. Both of you, to be exact. Looks like that place where everyone goes to skate."

The place where I fell on my butt.

"Yeah, I have good memories about that place."

"So, are you two still together?"

Daisy sighed heavily and played with her fingernails.

"Not really."

"Okay look."

She glanced up at Joe.

"Cody isn't really in his best moods. He's been drinking a lot recently and I've never seen him like that since.."

"His family and Carson?"

Joe immediately looked up as though he was guilty.

"You know?"

"Found out by accident."

"Um, okay. Anyways. I've come here to ask you to talk to him. I have a feeling that you might be the reason he's acting this way."

"Why?"

"Well, for one, he doesn't really keep his mouth shut about you. Especially when it's story time after a couple of shots."

Daisy smiled to herself. Even when he gets drunk, he still thinks of her. What a man.

"So, will you?" Joe inquired.

"Sure."

"Let's go then. He's near the pool."

"Wait, now?"

---

GUYSZGUYZGUYz THEY'RE ABOUT TO MEET AND TALK FINALLY

YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY GONNA GET SOME COSY ACTION AND BOI IS IT GONNA BE GOOOOD

gif of Patrick is me excited for the next chapter :333