))51

Daisy let out a loud sigh and rested her chin on her hand. She was stressed out about her big test coming up and nothing educational was going into her brain.

Mainly because someone apparently took over her thoughts.

She stared at a polaroid she had. It was a picture of her and Cody during Winter's wedding. Her mom forced Cody to place his hand around her shoulder and of course, she had blushed really obviously.

Cody just looked good as always.

Winter had commented that it was adorable how she was only reaching Cody's shoulder and he had no problem putting her hand around her shoulders.

Daisy shut her eyes and regretted her decision to block him out from her life.

She had decided that he was better off without her.

He seemed sad though, or maybe it was just her. He had sent her a few texts but she never replied.

Tomorrow she would have to work her shift, she wondered if Cody would visit.

She shook the thought of him away and concentrated on her studies.

He was never coming back.

---

sigh sigh sigh

anywaysss, idk whether you guys would agree but um i thought of calling you guys (my readers) oceans.

you know, because my user is altlantic  with an extra 'l' and Atlantic Ocean

but if oceans or if calling you guys something else sounds weird, let me know in the comments if you agree/disagree/want to be called some other cool tumblr aesthetic name!!

lol