))62

Cody? What is wrong with you?

M-Muffin Man?

We'll leave you two alone. It's nicer out here.

Thank you Joe.

What are you doing here?

Cody, what happened? You texted me in a not so good state twice, and your best friend wants me to comfort you in the same state. What's wrong?

Daisyyy, I miss you.

Cody..

I miss my mom, dad and my brother too. But you're alive and it makes me cry that even you don't want to be with me.

Cody, dont cry. I'm not worth it.

I'm drunk, I don't know what's happening right now but I'm glad that I get to see you. I'm dreaming now right? Because I think angels only appear in dreams.

Stop it. What's wrong?

I like you a lotttt, can't you see? Are you blind? You need to get your eyes checked. And your brain too! Are you crazy for leaving someone who is in love with you?!

What?

I mean, I'm not in love. Maybe. I won't remember anything tomorrow so let me just say this.

Here drink some water first, before you puke in the middle of your speech.

One day, I'll make you my wife because you know how to take care of me! And I'll be Muffin Man's wife! Wait..

Cody, tell me what's wrong.

Will you play with my hair while I lie down on your lap? I feel giddy.

If it makes you feel better.

...

This is nice. Okay so, I miss you.

I do too.

Liar. If you do, how could you leave me?!

Tell me what's wrong first.

I miss my girl a lot. Can you imagine a very special someone in your life suddenly disappeared without a reason? I was so sad. The girl was so.. nice. She understood me you know? And she was really pretty too, hehe.

Sometimes I stare at her behind, but don't tell her! Only I can do that though, anyone else who does that will definitely have a taste of my fist.

Cody!

Yes! Don't shout!

Sorry.

...You look beautiful from here.

Cody look.. you accidentally texted me about something you've never told me.

What?

About Carson and a train wreck.

Mom..

What happened?

I don't know, Daisy. My mom and dad were gone so fast! I remember them calling me to say they'll be home to calm me down before I sleep but Carson.. oh no, Carson is gone too..

Oh god..

Mom and dad never came back after that and we had a sad funeral and everything. Not long after that it was Carson's turn. Will it be my turn soon?

No, I hope not. God, Cody why didn't you tell me all this?

Hmm? Muffin Man are you crying? Oh no no no don't cry please?

I'm so sorry.

No, oh no, don't cry Daisy. Hold on let me sober up..

I'm really, really sorry Cody.

Hey, can I do something? My mom used to do this when I had trouble sleeping.

What?

I'll take your hand and I'll rub your knuckles. Is that okay?

...

Are you feeling better?

Yes. Thank you.

Hmm, I have something to say.

What?

I kinda puked all over the floor.

I can see that.

I'm sorry.

It's okay Cody.

I'll be okay?

You will.

---

oh my lord Cody is such a precious boy

the end is near guys, it's near!

hope the silly 5sos gif will make you smile a little huehue