Chapter 2 Santana

Chapter Two: Santana

Finn woke up early, not that he slept that well anyway. His brain would not shut up. He thought about everything that has happened over the last two years. He has come to the conclusion that even though he was an ass, and treated the girls in his life unfairly, he was not alone in the mess that is his life.

But today was about one girl. Santana. They have gone to school together since middle school. He guesses they are sort of friends. He liked to blame her for the whole V-card fiasco. But in truth, he knew what he was doing. He wanted to hurt Rachel, it doesn't matter in the end he failed to tell her the truth. He wanted her to feel what he was feeling when he saw her with Jesse. Even now that name makes him want to vomit.

He knows Rachel would have gotten over the whole thing. She is pissed he kept it from her. He should have known better. Quinn lies about the baby, should have knocked sense into him about lying to the person you claim to love. Anyway, he has to ask Santana why. Why she did it? Why she told Rachel? What did she hope to gain?

He had texted her last night asking if they could met today at the Lima Bean. Of course she had some sexual emenuedo (That's the word right, fuck it who cares) response. He ignored her on that but she finally agreed to meet him. So here he sits waiting for her to show. He can't believe he's doing this. He just hopes no one (Uhm, Rachel) gets the wrong idea, if she were to find out. Quinn he could deal with.

Santana finally decides to grace him with her presence. "What's up Pillsbury dough boy" she greets. Finn rolls his eyes because can she ever not be mean. "Have you finally come to your senses deciding to drop Barbie and tap this again?"

"Is that all you ever think about Santana" Finn inquires. "Oh, please, you are a teenage boy. I know that is all you think about. Well maybe not seeing as you have had two of the most uptight, closed legged girls at McKinley as your girlfriends."

"Look, I'm not here to talk about my sex life or lack...It's really not your business. I need to know why"

"Why what" she plays dumb.

"Why did you want to sleep with me in the first place?" Finn asks pointedly.

"I already told you. Sue would promote me to head Cheerio..." Finn cut her off "That's bull shit, because we didn't date, we just you know...had sex"

Now its Santana's turn to roll her eyes. "I don't know what to tell you that's the reason." She stood strong.

"I don't believe you. Brit already told me you were already head Cheerio. I know you didn't want to date me that was obvious. So why?" Finn would not let up.

"Why does it matter now Hudson? You are rid of the hobbit and you are with Preggers now. So what does it matter?"

"It matters to me. I need to fix my shit Santana. I don't know if I'm coming or going anymore. I can't..." He didn't want to get into his relationships with Quinn and Rachel with her he needed to know her answers.

"IF you are not going to answer that one then why would you purposefully hurt Rachel that way? She didn't deserve to find out that way. It's my fault I own that, but you didn't need to out me in the choir room."

"She deserved to be knocked down a peg or two. Why should she have everything Qui...I deserved." Santana stumbled hoping Finn didn't catch on. But his head snapped up when he heard her stumble.

"Why should she have everything Quinn deserved? Are you fucking kidding me?" Finn yelled drawing attention to them.

"Shh!" Santana admonished. "That is not what I meant'