We'll Get Through This

(Izaya's POV)
I cried and cried for hours but Shizu-chan was my rock. I was almost surprised that he didn't get fed up with my antics and throw something at me. He didn't. He stayed and comforted me the best he could.
I was nearly uncomfortable. The misery and depression that losing our sweet child was consuming my soul. I had never understood how mothers loved their children before they even knew them. Before they saw them. Before they were even born.
I couldn't understand until that person was me and damn it hurt! To lose someone that important, that precious! It stung like a poison! It drained like a vampire.
He kissed me gently and spoke sweet,comforting words that I could hardly believe were his. Shizu-chan was never this nice. Even though we're married, he's always had trouble saying nice things. Especially to me. I didn't mind that much. I still like messing with him after all.
"Hey..." He squeezed my hand gently. "I promise we'll be okay... Whatever you need... I-I'll help..." He told me. I smiled through my tears and hugged him close.
"Thank you... Thanks so much..."
(Sorry; there was supposed to be way more dialogue but oh well ^^' hopefully you'll still like itKawaii195 (and whoever else might be reading this)!)