Chapter 1: The Hope

Scarlett pov
As I left my vet's work place missing my husband Kevin that recently went on a business trip and as for me I'm pregnant with wonderful twins. My sister Bailey has three kids on her own and married to Jake my dad moved on and dating a wonderful woman name Brea. I'm 26 years old it's been five years since Luke went to prison. Then I entered my house.
Luke's Pov
It's been five years since I was released and I wanted to give Scarlett a visit as I thought to my self that I missed her but she got me to prison for no reason. I came up to her window of her house I found her address in a app she looked beautiful she had her brown long hair on her shoulders and a long skirt and black flats on.
Scarlett Pov
I sat down to watch television and read a book I then seen a guy looked inside from my window outside I jumped out of my seat and search for phone's or weapons I didn't find anything and then I open my door without thinking first about my safety yelling "Who are you get of my propriety" it was a guy in his 30's then I realized it was Luke what was he doing here as I felt droplets of tears fell from my face. He answered in a deep voice "It's me Luke didn't you miss me" as I pulled my phone out of my back pocket he slammed it down it cracked I ran trying to get away but he grabbed me in a griped that hurt that I couldn't get away as I said quietly "Kevin I need you" I sobbed my eyes.